What Celebrity Handbag Collections do You Envy??

Tasha Dawn

Jan 22, 2006
I would think I died & went to heaven to with these gals collections!

Kimora Lee Simmons- WoW:nuts:
Jessica Simpson

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Definately Kimora, her conspicious consumerism and self styled "largest private collection of Louis Vuitton" makes for not too shabby a collection.. Baby Phat bags are awful rips of designers though.

J. Simpson

N. Richie (!!!)

U. Thurman, she's got all these really limited edition Louis Vuitton bags, must be part of the perks of being a part of their advertising campaign. ;)

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
New York City
www.purseblog.com
nicky hilton has like 15 balenciagas, who doesn't want that? and i love all of jessica simpson's horsebit hobos and her LV trunk.

ooo and mischa barton's chanels. i want parts of their collections, not the entire thing, lol.

Dec 6, 2005
Jessica Simpson hands down so much variety, and Kimora as well, she does have Jackie Onasis' LV trunk, how I would love that!

Oct 24, 2005
UK
Jessica, Nicole, Nicky, Lindsay, Mischa..........

It'd probably have taken less time to tell you what celebrity handbag collections I don't envy.

*JJ*

En Vogue
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Europe
paris once said she has around 3000 bags. i'd like to go through her stuff and pick some :smile:

edsbgrl

Smile!
O.G.
Dec 14, 2005
Kimora for her vase LV collection.

JSimpson for her variety in great bags.......(and her LV ;) )

Imelda Marcos. Heck, if she had all those shoes, there've GOT to be some great bags in there too!

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Pretty much on par with everyone...

Nicole Richie
Lindsay Lohan
Mischa Barton
Olsens (with so much money between them, they must have an awesome collection)

Koga

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
I would have to say Suzanne Sapperstein. I bet she has hundreds of Hermés bags in crocodile and excotic leather.