What Caught Your Attention Today??

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Some guy hanging out the window talking to a girl on the street yelling 'hey you wanna hang out with me sometime...you're really beautiful.' I thought 'wow, that's pretty ballsy of him. The girl was like 'whatever'...but she was really pretty.

2. at supertarget reading the ben and jerrry ice cream labels - never really knew what all those flavors had as main ingredients

3. Ambulance at neighbor's house

4. Unfortunately it was a Bakery down the street from the Elementary School where I work. Two creme puffs later...

5. the sunset

[​IMG]

6. An altercation between two guys, one punched the other. Called the cops after that.

7. Beautiful:love:

8. ^thank you! it was incredible in person...couldn't quite capture it with my camera.

9. #69 Oct 16, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2010

I'm sure she is, otherwise that guy will not hang out the window to talk to her LOL

Wow frick, what an awesome photo. A couple of weeks ago, it was early in the morning, I woke up due to the strange color of our curtains. It was red-orange reflected from outside that I hurriedly got out of bed:nuts: I thought there was a fire but it was the sun shining and the same color as this one LOL

Hmmm, I just hope there's no serious injuries for them.

10. This waiting for me when I came home tonight. Was brought by one of my co-worker, how sweet [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. ^thanks! as pretty as it looks in the picture, the bright part was actually flame orange...it was amazing!

^that is so sweet! enjoy!

12. the cold, grey and cloudy weather today! It was wonderful...so cozy....
    [​IMG]

13. The dog poo I almost stepped in during my walk.

14. A big spider in my hallway when I woke this morning! Scary! He is now is Spider Heaven.

15. The good food at brunch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.