What Caught Your Attention Today PART 2 ??

OMG. OMFG. I can't believe I forgot that my Coach Cassie has three compartments. I was looking for my phone charger for days and was worried I might have lost it.

But lo and behold, I found it hidden in the back compartment of the very same purse I have been using for weeks now. God I am so stupid. Stupid, stupid me.

My little bro and his GF went to Great America? I wish they told me so I could have lend them my gold pass and cup!

Or maybe I could have tagged along so they can take advantage of it. Would have made their trip so much easier. Oh well. Next time!

Damn animatronics from Spirit Halloween scared the crap out of me. Lol. I am so jumpy. Also, saw the toilet costume. I wonder who would be brave enough to wear that?

Such a fun shop. Nothing for me to buy, but it's super fun to window shop. I love it!

I saw a young boy walking around the theme park in a light blue inflatable Among Us costume. He definitely wore it to show it off and get attention from people.

Unfortunately because his costume is inflated, he cannot go on the rides. I hope his family had a season pass, because paying $60 admission + $30 parking just to trick and treat is not worth it.

His costume just like this one:

2F39774B-E6F0-47BA-B1BC-C2ADA33EF4CE.jpeg