What card case to use with Neverfull pouch?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi All! I just purchased the Neverfull pouch in mono to use as a clutch. I am thinking I need a card case to put my credit cards, money in. I already put my store loyalty cards in the slot in the pouch. I currently have the ZCP in mono but it makes the pouch bulge and then I can't fit much more in the pouch! So I was looking at the business card holder and the pocket organiser. Which do you think would be a better fit?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468018470.880598.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468018458.286078.jpg

2. I use my business card holder and absolutely love it! It's honestly my preferred wallet out of all.

3. I use my cles for my most used cards and a business card holder I found at staples for my reward and insurance cards. Both fit great in the pouch with room for my cell, lip gloss and keys. I keep cash in the slip pocket inside
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468021266.840063.jpg

psulion08 likes this.
  4. I have the Caissa Card Holder.

5. If you don't mind me asking, how many cards fit in the caissa card holder?

6. Does the pouch bulge with the cles in it? Does that matter to you? I have the mono cles and I use that as a keychain ... But you gave me a great idea to put some of my cards in it.

7. The business card holder and pocket organizer is going to be as bulky when u put stuff in it. The slimmest option would be the regular card holder or the cles

psulion08 likes this.
  8. Were you allowed to purchase it without buying the Neverfull? I ask because my SA says they can not sell them separate and even then if you need a replacement you have to bring in your damaged one. I'm so frustrated. My pervious 2 SA's from the same LV (only one in my state) would've had no problem with it but one moved away and the other had a baby and isn't coming back. I obviously have not found another one I click with.

9. I do not own the Neverfull. I purchased this pouch from Fashionphile. It's basically brand new.

10. I just got mine and I've been using my mono and DE cles, which works well bc it doesn't cause it to bulge since they're the same thickness.

psulion08 likes this.
  11. Not at all. No bulging with the cles and card holder inside and cash

12. All inside with my phone and no bulging
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468088299.232845.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468088308.350540.jpg

psulion08 likes this.
  13. I was able to purchase mines directly through the boutique because I already had an older 2011 Neverfull purchase on my account record. When I went to the store I remarked that I previously heard that if I wanted to have the pouch I would have to buy a newer Neverfull but the SA I worked with told me that wouldn't be the case and he kindly ordered a replacement pouch for me. In the end I think it really depends on the SA you work with based on other tpfers trying to get their hands on one as well.

14. Hi Coffee911! I love this Caissa card holder. I can put three cards in the main card slot and then one in the front if I need to. Or I can place some bills in the main slot and a card or two in the front part. Here's some pictures too...hope this helps :smile:
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468103001.182653.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468103017.057467.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468103029.018944.jpg

psulion08 and j19 like this.
  15. That's fantastic!! Thank you so much!!!

Kmazz39 likes this.