What canvas Zippy Organiser I can't choose :(

DT93

O.G.
May 27, 2009
I'm planning on getting a Zippy Organizer but I simply can't decide which canvas, monogram, azur, damier, vernis in pomme or amartane?
I'm kind of leaning towards the Pomme vernis, because I have a red wallet atm, and I love red! I have a black multicolor courtney bag, so it'll look great with my bag. Or the azur, because it can be worn with everything, and I can use it as a clutch and more versatile?

And some of the others, like mono, and damier, I didn't really like because the inside was brown, and it's not me.
Some help please? :biggrin:
LVbag.jpg

with vernis pomme or azur zippy organiser?

XOXO

My sister has the Zippy Organizer in Azur and I think it's really pretty but the only concern is that the zipper area may get dirty since it's not coated and a light colour. I think the Pomme would look gorgeous with your bag.

thank you for all your kind comments! it just reassures I should get the vernis pomme zippy organiser! I currently have a red wallet as well, and I think the pomme would be great! thank you everyone!

Another quick question, this is for my birthday that's why, what do you think about the eva clutch? cos i want a messenger bag I can wear everyday, because the courtney is very annoying as it's a tophandle, and altho you can attach the strap, it's a fairly large strap?

I love my Damier Eva. I've used it as a clutch for a wedding, shoulder carry for formal events, and messenger style for going to the mall or where ever... it's a very versatile piece! A slight problem though, the Zippy Organizer won't fit in the Eva.

I think the Vernis Pomme organizer is an excellent choice! I also think the Eva is a fabulous bag, and I really like the fact that it can be worn cross body, it's a gorgeous little bag! Both are great choices. Happy early Birthday! Be sure to do a reveal when you get your goodies!