What canvas Zippy Organiser I can't choose :(

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm planning on getting a Zippy Organizer but I simply can't decide which canvas, monogram, azur, damier, vernis in pomme or amartane?
    I'm kind of leaning towards the Pomme vernis, because I have a red wallet atm, and I love red! I have a black multicolor courtney bag, so it'll look great with my bag. Or the azur, because it can be worn with everything, and I can use it as a clutch and more versatile?

And some of the others, like mono, and damier, I didn't really like because the inside was brown, and it's not me.
    Some help please? :biggrin:
    [​IMG]

with vernis pomme or azur zippy organiser?

XOXO

2. Vernis would look great with your Courtney :tup:

3. Vernis in Pomme looks great

4. pomme!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Definatley pomme!

6. Vernis in pomme!

7. My sister has the Zippy Organizer in Azur and I think it's really pretty but the only concern is that the zipper area may get dirty since it's not coated and a light colour. I think the Pomme would look gorgeous with your bag.

8. Pomme! My SIL has the azur and while it's pretty I don't think it compares to pomme!

9. pomme!!! it will be a stunner when you bring in out that already stunning bag

10. ITA. Pomme is the way to go!

11. thank you for all your kind comments! it just reassures I should get the vernis pomme zippy organiser! I currently have a red wallet as well, and I think the pomme would be great! thank you everyone!

Another quick question, this is for my birthday that's why, what do you think about the eva clutch? cos i want a messenger bag I can wear everyday, because the courtney is very annoying as it's a tophandle, and altho you can attach the strap, it's a fairly large strap?

12. I love my Damier Eva. I've used it as a clutch for a wedding, shoulder carry for formal events, and messenger style for going to the mall or where ever... it's a very versatile piece! A slight problem though, the Zippy Organizer won't fit in the Eva.

13. I think the Vernis Pomme organizer is an excellent choice! I also think the Eva is a fabulous bag, and I really like the fact that it can be worn cross body, it's a gorgeous little bag! Both are great choices. Happy early Birthday! Be sure to do a reveal when you get your goodies!

14. Vernis Pomme.