What can YOUR little Coach hold?

Jenna_Behr

Tossed Lace Sophia
Jul 7, 2010
There was a discussion in another thread about returning a bag because it's too small. The subject of that one was a Sophia, which is my favorite style, I have a bunch of them. I find her deceptively roomy.

So this is what I carry in my Sophia on a normal day:

7688085884_fef4f3b901_m.jpg

7688087646_d48390f1b4_m.jpg

7688087140_d3bf60ca28_m.jpg

Makeup brushes

7688086250_b147533311_m.jpg

And this is what's in my makeup bag

7688086704_58a6c518aa_m.jpg

So what do you carry in your little bag?

There was a discussion in another thread about returning a bag because it's too small. The subject of that one was a Sophia, which is my favorite style, I have a bunch of them. I find her deceptively roomy.

Makeup brushes

Wow! I'm getting my small navy python in a few days and was thinking she might be too small... I think you carry more than I used to carry in my Parker hobo when I used it. :giggles:

Makeup brushes

I had a small pleated sophia that I returned (I prefer the large sophia) because I just couldn't get all my things in. I should take lessons from you because I am amazed at how much you can put in a small sophia!!! It is absolutely amazing!! Maybe I should try again. :smile:

Crazy for Bags said:
I had a small pleated sophia that I returned (I prefer the large sophia) because I just couldn't get all my things in. I should take lessons from you because I am amazed at how much you can put in a small sophia!!! It is absolutely amazing!! Maybe I should try again. :smile:

This is exactly what I did and now I am thinking I should try again too! I bet I needed an organizer!

I have the small pleated Sophia in Slate and she surprisingly holds a lot.

I have the small pleated Sophia in Slate and she surprisingly holds a lot.
I'm still astonished at how much you could fit inside that bag! I'll have to call tomorrow and see if I can get my hands on one (again). I really, really like the pleated in black patent and I don't have any black patent bags (like how I justify??)!.

I am a master at packing my little, sateen Groovy with all the essentials when I want to carry a smaller bag; but in general I prefer a larger bag that is half-full - because it is easier to find stuff. I don't like taking out the stuff on top of the bag to get to the stuff on the bottom, JMO!

Makeup brushes

I'm obviously doing something wrong.

But--My divide and conquer just shipped.

Part of my problem is I have to carry Rx sunglasses and eyeglasses, and the cases take up room. And i aslo like to look in and just find what i need instead of digging around, so i dont pack it to capacity. The D&C should help with that, right?

I am a master at packing my little, sateen Groovy with all the essentials when I want to carry a smaller bag; but in general I prefer a larger bag that is half-full - because it is easier to find stuff. I don't like taking out the stuff on top of the bag to get to the stuff on the bottom, JMO!

This is where the organizer comes in way handy - I don't like doing that either. The only things in the center part of my organizer are my wallet, my makeup case, and my glasses case. Everything else is in a pocket either in the organizer or in the slip pocket/interior pocket of the bag itself. In my bag slip pockets are my ID badge for work (because then I don't have to take it out to access the building, the keypad is sensitive enough to pick it up through my bag) and my cell phone. In the interior zip pocket are my purse hook, my business card holder, and my mints. Everything else goes in pockets in the organizer. Finding everything is a snap.

Jenna_Behr said:
This is where the organizer comes in way handy - I don't like doing that either. The only things in the center part of my organizer are my wallet, my makeup case, and my glasses case. Everything else is in a pocket either in the organizer or in the slip pocket/interior pocket of the bag itself. In my bag slip pockets are my ID badge for work (because then I don't have to take it out to access the building, the keypad is sensitive enough to pick it up through my bag) and my cell phone. In the interior zip pocket are my purse hook, my business card holder, and my mints. Everything else goes in pockets in the organizer. Finding everything is a snap.

What kind of purse hook do you use? I assume it's so you don't ever have to place your bag on the ground?

I agree with Jenna_Behr. A purse organizer is super handy. I love knowing exactly where everything is, and not having to dig through a jumbled up mess to find whatever I'm looking for. I'm carrying my small Marielle today, which to me isn't exactly small. I'll try to remember to take a pic next time I'm carrying one of my small Sophias. I'm still amazing at how much she can hold too. I think the purse organizer has a lot to do with how much she holds.

I'm obviously doing something wrong.

But--My divide and conquer just shipped.

Part of my problem is I have to carry Rx sunglasses and eyeglasses, and the cases take up room. And i aslo like to look in and just find what i need instead of digging around, so i dont pack it to capacity. The D&C should help with that, right?

The organizer will definitely help with that - what I do with my glasses is just carry one case & swap them out, because I'm always wearing one pair. So when I'm wearing my regular glasses, my sunglasses are in the case, and when I need my sunglasses, I put the regular ones in the case.

The other option would be to get something like this

http://www.amazon.com/Double-Leathe...3825095&sr=8-16&keywords=double+eyeglass+case

Which is a double-eyglass case, that might help with taking up room.