What can YOUR little Coach hold?

What kind of purse hook do you use? I assume it's so you don't ever have to place your bag on the ground?

Yes. I have one I got in Venice, but I've seen them lots of places. Mine folds up very small

7690922300_e4a8b904a6.jpg

7690922098_7d6a7295a2.jpg

Amazon probably sells some as well. :smile:

The organizer will definitely help with that - what I do with my glasses is just carry one case & swap them out, because I'm always wearing one pair. So when I'm wearing my regular glasses, my sunglasses are in the case, and when I need my sunglasses, I put the regular ones in the case.

The other option would be to get something like this

http://www.amazon.com/Double-Leathe...3825095&sr=8-16&keywords=double+eyeglass+case

Which is a double-eyglass case, that might help with taking up room.

See, I usually only wear my glasses if I'm driving, watching a movie or presentation, or giving a test. I don't wear them all the time so they're usually both in my purse. That double eyeglass case is awesome! Thanks for the suggestion.

This is what I typically put in my Sophia.

Rx Sunglasses in case
Cosmetic case
Zip around wallet
Checkbook (some doc don't take CCs)
My phone (used to take pics)

Attachments

• image-1395188050.jpg
    image-1395188050.jpg
    567.8 KB · Views: 518
  • image-1945789427.jpg
    image-1945789427.jpg
    535.4 KB · Views: 474
I just wanted to post what's in my small Sophia....I've been carrying my large gathered Sophia but when I went shopping it wasn't a comfy bag or me....so I went home and switched bags to my small Sophia ^_^ then went shopping the next day and that's when I realized how much I missed my small Sophia. It's so much better to carry on the shoulder when you're out and you need your hands free. BEST PART is that everything that was in my large gathered fit nicely in my small. I'm sure I could still add some more things...
2011-02-08_19-15-01_541.jpg

84951de09c7e97a74b471a351dbe906a.jpg

Inside is my
-HOBO wallet
-large capacity wristlet
-makeup bag from Bath & Body
-zebra skinny
-medium skinny
-lotion, keys, and phone (they're not in the pic but are usually in there)

I am a master at packing my little, sateen Groovy with all the essentials when I want to carry a smaller bag; but in general I prefer a larger bag that is half-full - because it is easier to find stuff. I don't like taking out the stuff on top of the bag to get to the stuff on the bottom, JMO!

I agree!! But I am amazed at what I can fit into my Poppy Willis too! It's probably the smallest bag I carry but it's plenty. My only requirement is I have to have a full size wallet. The rest will fit around that somehow.