What can you tell me about topshop.com?

I need help I am Looking to buy a plaid top from topshop I am normally a size small 2 in clothes but I want the plaid top not to fit SO tightly. Do you think I should get a size 4 in this top? Please help

http://us.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/sto...gory_rn=133431

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this thread is old but there have been developments, Topshop's quality has got better over ther the last couple of years

but they source their clothes from many different places/factories so while some merch is great others can be 'iffy'

The website is actually better than the store as generally the stuff isn't so tried on (and on and returned and on).

UK V US sizes are as daisyduke stated but most of Topshop clothes IME run small (not shoes/boots)

so basically EJ go a size up

Last edited:
oh oh piggies :heart: topshop! it's one of my favourite places to buy daily-wear, trendy clothing that i don't have to stress too much about, and the prices are so reasonable that you can sort of shop with abandon, KWIM?

on sizing: you'll want to size up. i'm a 28C, measuring 32-23-32, and the topshop US2 fits me perfectly

HTH! (^(oo)^)v

Last edited:
I am typically a 0/2 and I wear a 6 in Topshop. :smile:

The dresses are super adorable, not the great quality but not terrible for the price point. :smile: *bay has some good deals from time to time if you don't mind the wait.

I'm more than confused, I'm normally a size 0, XS so what size on top should i order from topshop?
Some one help!

I always wear XS never small since im 5'3 and about 100lbs

You would probably wear their size 0 petite.
I am 5'4", size 2 - and their size 2 clothes (UK 6) are usually pretty big on me. I just ordered a size 2 cardigan from there and it is HUGE!