What can you tell me about Graphite?

The only "staple" colours that tend to always be in the Mulberry collection are the oak, chocolate & black bags.

I believe Graphite is just a "seasonal" colour .. though I have no idea if Mulberry will be bringing anything out in this colour next year or not, sorry.

Is there something in particular that you have your eye on?

^^I don't think so, Tejas.

I have a small Antony in graphite pebbled leather and it's lovely. The colour is kind of shimmery grey and the leather itself is so soft and squishy. Oh, and it's brilliant in the rain, too!

A Mitzy would be a dream, but I don't know if that style is available in graphite...

The only slightly similar thing I have seen is the Mitzy in sparkly black .. but obv it is much darker than graphite.

Sadly Mulberry no longer do their bespoke service ...!

I hope you find a nice Mitzy to buy though .. it truely is my most used of all my bags & such an easy style to use!!

I have just bought a graphite bayswater from Shepton Mallet but can't tell you much about it as i'm not allowed to take it out of the bag untill Christmas! :sad: I think it's a beautiful colour though, will go with almost anything.