What Can You Put In the First ?

I've already posted it in "What's in your bbag" section, but if it helps, here there's my white first
attachment.php

Dior mini beauty
Agenda (with my LOST pen)
ID card
Mp3 player
Mobile phones (one in the front pocket)
Car keys (front pocket)
Guess black wallet
Candies
Tissues
Actually, it fits a small umbrella too!
Vote: :ps:

Do you find you can fit the daily essentials inside? Do you use the shoulder strap, and if so, is it comfortable?

How do you get on with it compared to other styles?

It depends how much you tend to carry on a day to day basis. For day time wear I could definitely not use a first...I usually wear a city/part time or sometimes the work when I have a lot to carry. I have only used firsts for evening time when I need to bring a few things with me....it can not fit too much.

i think it depends on how much you carry around. i have no problem fitting my essentials (and more!) into the first but i do not use it as a daily bag coz i like the extra space to sneak my shopping home in :P plus, i do not like to stuff the bag too much.

and yes, i use the shoulder strap, it's quite comfy, no problems with it sliding off.

i have the city and first & i love both styles :heart: which bag i choose depends on what am i gonna carry around or what i plan to do.

i can fit a lot in my first! cellphone, wallet, digital camera, makeup case, hand sanitizer, tissues, etc.. & the shoulder strap is very comfortable, i carry mine over the shoulder by the strap more than handheld :smile: