What Can You Put In the First ?

wow, that's alotta stuff fayden, thank you!!!...looks like just the right size for an "evening bag" or a "going out on the town" bag or a "running errands" bag or a (well, you get the point) :smile:

wow, love that pewter (?) bag ^^
This is a really useful thread, and i'm so hoping that this turns into a "what's in my bag" thread - i LOVE those!! (becuase I'm so nosy - or, as my mother puts it: "naturally inquisitive" :roflmfao: )
seems like the first can hold quite a lot - I was thinking the twiggy was as small as I could go, being a pack-rat, but this looks promising...

lindylou22 said:
wow, love that pewter (?) bag ^^
This is a really useful thread, and i'm so hoping that this turns into a "what's in my bag" thread - i LOVE those!! (becuase I'm so nosy - or, as my mother puts it: "naturally inquisitive" :roflmfao: )
seems like the first can hold quite a lot - I was thinking the twiggy was as small as I could go, being a pack-rat, but this looks promising...

same here lindylou i hope to see a lot of "whats in you bag pic" i love looking at other peoples bag lol :biggrin: when i get my first il post a pic of what fits in it (hope to get it soon ) :heart:

kaka said:
fayden thanks for posting whats in your bag :amuse: soo loove your bag what color is it ? its so rich :love:

it's pewter from winter 05. here's another pic.

can u tell i really love this bag? it's my fave balenciaga. i bought it from personalshoppers.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 94
I recently "tried" out a First at the store. I was able to put in a full-size/checkbook wallet, a sunglass case, makeup case (pencil bag size), cell phone, keys, and mints in there. There were some few "spaces" where I could put some other small things. But that was pretty it for the bag. I don't think you could put more in there without it being too much.

Thanks Fayden, I appreciate that.

The contents are "nothing" compared to the crap I usually tote around in my Kerala :biggrin: but it does make for a tempting bag indeed.

heres a pic of my white first... view of what everything looks like and a pic of whats inside the bag... :shame: :shame: :shame: yes there are lighters in the bag - but i can assure you they're only there to make me feel safe...
contents:
Wallet
glasses case
sunnies
cellphone
work keys
house keys
work id card
lipgloss
pen
lighters *blush*

Attachments

• Dsc01615.jpg
    Dsc01615.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 178
  • Dsc01617.jpg
    Dsc01617.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 223
I have my wallet (it's a compact one, my long one fills it too much), keys, agenda, tape recorder, small make up pouch. My breakfast doesn't fit in anymore that's why I actually prefer the city for work but the first is o.k too. I love them both.

A call for assistance from the ladies with the First bag.

I am considering a purchase and I was wondering how much will it hold? I have the big LV wallet and I won't give it up:heart: I already have a city and I find there is plenty of room left in there with all my stuff is in it.

I think the First is just so super sexy. I was considering a weekender, but I think I'm in the mood for a sweet little first.

HELP PLease:shrugs:

PS--THANK YOU THANK YOU for the lovely pics of all of you with your bags!!!You are all fabulous.