what can you get in a top handle pouch?(reference pics could be helpful!)

meganlovescoach

Oh it is love....
O.G.
May 13, 2007
lately i am into small bags so...... do you think a check book, savings account book (this is basically the register and the checks lol not big and clunky) 2 mini skinnys and a small phone (sony erikson for reference) and some keys, a pen or two and possibly a bath and body works small sized hand sanitizer and mabe and eeny teeny bit of make up would fit into one of those cute little top handle pouches? if anyone has pics of what they can cram into one of these cute things would be much appreciated!

Last edited:
if anyone has pics of what they can cram into one of these cute things would be much appreciated!
I have a Hamptons Weekend Top Handle Pouch! I can try to help if you like:

THP.jpg

And the stuff I usually carry with me:

- Wristlet (has my cash and mini skinny, and a pocket mirror inside).
- The little tube is Aquaphor (which is equivalent to Vaseline, FYI).
- Keys
- Cellphone
- White container is the MAC lip conditioner
- Earphones
- iPod Touch (not pictured, it's being charged right now)
- Sunglasses

STUFF03.jpg

STUFF04.jpg

STUFF01.jpg

STUFF02.jpg

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
This is mine. I havent used it yet because it seems small to me and i use a full size zip around db wallet. It doesnt fit under my arm.. and why do i have it? cause its so cute and soft! i look at it alot =P

Attachments

• 1f2e_1_sbl.JPG
    1f2e_1_sbl.JPG
    15 KB · Views: 29
Someone in my family gave me a signature stripe pouch and I bring my makeup, ipod, etc. in it everyday to school. I play varsity tennis and volleyball so I have to carry a gym bag everyday and this fits in there nicely. I don't know who to carry this as a bag..it feels weird right under my armpit. :Push:

My pouch feels fine under my arm, but I usually carry it on my arm or on my hand. I sometimes use this as an everyday bag, depending on what I wear. I love my pouch and how roomy it is despite its small size. I was surprised that I couldn't fit my sunglasses in my Sig Demi but it fits fine inside my Pouch.

Oh yeah, I also use a small wallet too. Which of course, also fits fine inside my THP. Obviously the longer wallets won't work, unfortunately.

in mine i can fit a skinny mini, video ipod, cell phone, keys, lip gloss, and there's a little room left. honestly, i don't use mine that much though, i used it a couple times and that's it.