What can you fit inside Boy WOC??

May 17, 2008
Please post what can you fit in boy WOC!! Is the inside look like the classic WOC. Im still hunting for the black Quilted Caviar WOC. If no hope then my next choice will be Boy WOC. But im scared of the lamb skin since i have 2 kids. Just afraid of scratches!!

I was wondering the same thing! I wanted another mini, but I ended up finding a red boy WOC and decided on that. It's on the way right now. It's more "deep" than wide, but I say a phone, keys, lipstick, etc. would fit just fine.

I just got my calfskin black boy WOC and I can fit a lot in there. Much more than I had originally thought. Money in the zippered pocket in the front, cards of course, small hand sanitizer, lip gloss, gum, keys, phone. I'll take a pic later when I can and post here.

I was also hoping for a classic caviar timeless WOC but I was so happy when this became available.

I just got my calfskin black boy WOC and I can fit a lot in there. Much more than I had originally thought. Money in the zippered pocket in the front, cards of course, small hand sanitizer, lip gloss, gum, keys, phone. I'll take a pic later when I can and post here.

I was also hoping for a classic caviar timeless WOC but I was so happy when this became available.

Oh that's great! I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it yet, but it seems to have similar dimensions to my vintage mini flap, except the side of the wallet isn't as "wide" if you understand what I'm saying.

Oh that's great! I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it yet, but it seems to have similar dimensions to my vintage mini flap, except the side of the wallet isn't as "wide" if you understand what I'm saying.

Yeah definitely. Wow a vintage mini flap, that sounds so beautiful. I'd love a mini too! Lol. But yes I'll take a pic hopefully tonight or tomorrow and post here.