what can you fit in your speedy 25????

austen1813

Mar 9, 2012
Thanks for doing this. I always wondered how much a Speedy 25 can fit. Now I am thinking of getting one.

cherrycookies

Nov 21, 2012
wow!! that's alot of stuff!!

i wonder why i feel i need more space with my speedy 30 sometimes, maybe it's the way i pack my things :thinking:

MiyahaAmor

Oct 2, 2012
wow!! that's alot of stuff!!

i wonder why i feel i need more space with my speedy 30 sometimes, maybe it's the way i pack my things :thinking:
It's all about the way you pack:smile:
First time I tried it didn't work 2nd time was the charm everything was nice and snug.

bunnyr

100jellybeans
Jul 17, 2012
MiyahaAmor said:
I was Amazed too, very tickled of the fact that I used this as diaped bag today if only people new I had all I needed in my little cute bag:smile:
So neatly packed and cute! Thanks for sharing!

LVMOMMY

O.G.
Nov 21, 2007
California
Thanks for sharing! I totally changed my mind about big bags recently and purchased 2 Empreinte Speedys. They do fit more than I ever thought they would. :tup:

MiyahaAmor

Oct 2, 2012
LVMOMMY said:
Thanks for sharing! I totally changed my mind about big bags recently and purchased 2 Empreinte Speedys. They do fit more than I ever thought they would. :tup:
Your welcome looks can be deceiving I was amaized at how much I can fit in there as well, and congrats on your new Empreinte Speedys:smile:

lvmhgirl

Live &™€ Love & Laugh
O.G.
Aug 6, 2006
L.A. and Las Vegas
Awesome post! This will be so helpful to those who think the Speedy 25 may be too small for all their necessities!

I never thought I would ever fit all my everyday essentials in a 25 but my Speedy B 25 is perfect for me! :love:

Thanks for sharing! :flowers: