What can you fit in the Pouchette???

1. Hi all,

I am thinking about getting the white multicolor pouchette. Does anyone have the pouchette? What can you fit in it? Or I should say how much can you fit in it? Does it have an inside pocket? Thanks for the info!!

2. No inside pocket. I can fit: My cellphone, keys, money, credit cards, lipstick and a compact. I am sure i could put more in but I dont like it to look lumpy. Its definately an ok size for an evening bag.

Selena

3. Absolutly nothing!!!! The very bare essentials!!!

4. I can fit my broome wallet, mono card holder, cellphone and 2 tubes of lipgloss. Hope this helps!

5. Here is a pic of my pochette with business card holder, keys w/cles, phone, lipgloss, cigs, lighter, gum and that's about it.:biggrin:
    [​IMG]

6. i can fit in my wallet, keys, cellphone, compact, lipgloss, eyeliner, gum, hairclips, and a little hairbrush.....and probably some other stuff but i don't really need to fit anything else....

7. The only pochette with a pocket is the perforated pochette. It's a tiny one though so I just keep my money and ID's in there. As for the white MC one (and the rest of the pochettes LV makes), it usually fits: small wallet (I recommend the Ludlow), keycase, a couple of lip glosses, cell phone, other keys and a pen. It can fit more but I hate that stuffed look so I just put those items in mine.

8. LV-addict, does it close comfortably with your things in it?

9. I don't have a camera at the moment, but I can put my compact, lipgloss, tissues, wallet, bus pass and change purse into my pochette. I kind of just don't care how it looks so I'm all for the packing it in until it barely closes ! :shame:

10. If you take out the car keys then it closes fine. With the keys you have to force the zipper.:sad2:

11. I fit my cellphone,lipgloss,medium sized wallet,and keys =D

12. LVaddict: love your 'gut' LV pic~!

13. A Cles With Extra Keys Attached ($ & CC's Inside), Cell, VERY Small Compact, Lipliner, Lipgloss & Small Pack Of Mints........

14. I follow the rules of MILK +C when it comes to small bags: Money, ID, lipgloss, keys + cell =D

15. 0o0o, i cant wait to get my pochette!!!!!! i think it will be a great going out bag!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice