What can you fit in a groovy????

baglovingmama

Bag Lover
Oct 24, 2006
I have been looking to downsize what I carry. My daughter has been bringing her own backpack when we go places so I can put all the stuff for her in there. SOOOOOO I have been eyeing the groovy but I have a graffiti zip around wallet that I love and don't want to change and it seems like it would be too big for the groovy....
What can actually be carried in there?

What are some other smaller bag options?

THANKS

Yes the outlets have the groovy, and I went to fp and checked one out also.. I actually took stuff out of my purse to see what would fit. I got my wallet (long clutch wallet), Amanda satin make-up case, phone(g1),tissue pack, small notepad, mini skinny, and small wristlet in it no problem and it wasnt over stuffed or anything. the only thing I couldn't fit was my sunnies case, but i can leave that in my car console. A lot fits in there, its deceiving.

HTH

Yeah, the Groovy APPEARS TO BE SMALL but you can definitely FIT A LOT into that lil' beauty! Love the front pocket - very generous. Can keep your keys, cell - things you wanna have quick axcess to

Yes, the Groovy does hold a good amount. The only thing I had to downsize when I used it was a huge make-up bag...but I had way too much in my purse anyway ;)
I will see if I can find the pics from my post of what the groovy can hold...
mber2009009.jpg
There was still room for way more stuff...I had another pic...but can't find it. Sorry =(

Last edited:
I have in mine: amanda cosmetic bag, madison small wallet, kleenx, wristlet with pens, pack of gum and smokes. small front pocket: poppy id wristlets, keys and cell phone. still have room. I am loving this bag.

I bought a black on black signature satin groovy at the outlet this weekend and I am absolutely delighted with this little bag! I was looking for a versatile, smallish, light-weight black bag that would be easy to pack for business trips and the groovy is exactly what I was looking for! I can't wait to try her out and see how much stuff I can get into her! This little bag looks surprisingly roomy!