What can you fit in a Flat Clutch?

outtacontrol

Sofa King Canadian!
O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
at the cottage on the lake =)
Hi girls & guys,

I am looking to purchase my first Bal, and I am loving the FLAT CLUTCH.
My concern is, what I will be able to fit in one. I am currently carrying an LV damier 25 - which is a perfect size for me.

What can everyone fit in their Flat Clutches?

Do you ever carry them by the strap?

and Please, feel free to post pictures!! :graucho::graucho:

(to mods: I've done a search and couldn't find a post like this, if I am mistaken, please delete or move)

ejsc55

O.G.
Aug 18, 2007
Here is my Flat clutch and First comparison. You could fit more but I don't like it to be lumpy.

Rapunchel

O.G.
Mar 11, 2009
Oh, I want a Flat clutch so bad right now! I'd like a black with GGH, I think it looks cool and classy at the same time. How do you usually wear it? By the strap?

ejsc55

O.G.
Aug 18, 2007
Yes it is a lot bigger than I had originally thought too. I usually have the strap around my wrist. I actually used it cross body once, I had a black leather strap that I hooked on to the end loop and to the zipper.

outtacontrol

Sofa King Canadian!
O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
at the cottage on the lake =)
Thank you Addy!

And thank you ejsc55 for the pics! and everyone for your comments!

I was on the fence on whether I wanted to spend funds on Chanel wallet or Bal flat clutch. The Bal totally won! - and now one is on it's way to meeeeeeee :o) This will be my first bal after quite some time stalking everyone's photos in this forum.

Thank you ladies and feel free to post more pictures!

ae106

Nov 27, 2007
Congrats! You are going to love it. I have an Amethyst with GSH and use it all the time. Please post pics when you get it.