What can you find in mum's Bag ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,

Just for fun, this little story :

I was in the park with my baby. After a long ride, we take a rest before going back to home. i took my baby on my knees and put my Bbag close to me on the seat. Suddenly, Baby was very interested by the tassel of my bag. So i put it in his stroller with my bag and take those pics.
    He began a long investigation...and he found the mirror ! He played with it a long time but i stop him when he started to beat it ! (he's got 2 tooth now!).

A cute moment in life...

Attached Files:

2. he is soo cute soo adorable :love:

3. He's So Cute!!

4. Precious, love the story and the cute pics!!!!

5. oh my god that is soooooooooooo cuuuuuuuute!!! i love him!! :biggrin: oh and your bbag is amazing!!

6. So cute, lovely baby and bag...my daughter is 19 months but I still have to keep the bags away from her as she loves to tug on anything so the tassels are very tempting, if I showed her the mirror that would be the end of my bag!!

7. hehe. Great looking baby and bag.

8. Darling!!! Your photos made me smile. :smile:

9. Soooooooooo cute:yes: It won't be long before you find your Bbag is filled with matchbox cars and dinosaurs and all sorts of fun boy toys! At least mine always seems to be...

10. Awwwwwwwwwwww :love:

11. Oh, he's just adorable. And VERY nice bag!!

12. OMG!!!!!!!!! How cute is that!!!! I love him too!!!!!

13. I love the pics and your son is absolutely adorable!

14. Adorable!!!!

15. It's so cute
    My daughter loves my bbag too