What can make my eyebrows grow thicker?

nooch

Judge Roughneck
Apr 25, 2008
I had a SERIOUS overplucking problem in high school and college... I went from beautiful, full, thick eyebrows that just needed a bit of touching up to super-thin eyebrows that are way too short (by short I mean the TOTAL anti-unibrow). Aside from blaming my mother every time I see her for encouraging me to have paper-thin brows, is there anything I can do at this point? I'm 22, and I'd really like to have the eyebrows I started ruining at 13.

I recently ordered the Anastasia brow kit (haven't used it yet...)

Anyways....

I seen this product called "Nu Brow Brow Enhancing Serum" on their site it's supposed to help grow back plucked or sparse eyebrows. Don't know if it works or not...

Here's the link:

http://www.anastasia.net/nshop/product.php?view=detail&productid=AN-ABH01-65001-11&groupName=Brows

Here's a link to the reviews from Makeup Alley:

http://www.makeupalley.com/product/...ncing_Serum/Anastasia_Of_Beverly_Hills_/Brows

HTH!!!!! GL!!!!!! ;)

Last edited:
I've heard that you can use men's rogaine (not the foam) on a q-tip on the eyebrow area. A friends waxer suggested it to her. I haven't tried it yet though, as you can't use the rogaine when your pregnant, but I am dying to try it out. I have almost NO eyebrows left.

I have the same issues as you! (As well as a mother who loves eyebrows one hair thick). I use castor oil and minoxidal. Minoxidal is the ingredient in Rogaine etc. that encourages the hair to grow back. I found it at my local chemist. Castor oil is cheap and great for encouraging hair growth and conditioning the hairs.

Hello everyone, I have always had very thin and sparse eyebrows. I bought that gel product from Anastasia but did not see any results. I have tried to let my eyebrows grow back to their natural self, but they do not grow fuller. I am in my 30's now, so I assume that the older I get, the thinner my brows will grow. Do any of you know of anything out there that will help my brows grow thicker? I don't like filling them in and want to try a more natural look. Thanks in advance.:cutesy:

I have THE shortest and thinnest eyelashes. Just discovered Diorshow Iconic and it makes me look like I have thick and long lashes.

Try it on at the department store, and have the SA do it for you. I used to use the Shu Uemura eyelash curler and mascara. Now I just use the Diorshow Iconic.

i have heard that herbal castor oil makes eyebrow hair grow in...i get my eyebrows threaded and have some gaps in my brows and the indian lady that does my eyebrows said to put some on my eyebrows at night before bed...i haven't tried it yet but will soon