What Can I Use to Keep the Shape ?

I have the primark liner too - sometimes use it in my Bays with the smaller QVC liner inside it. Far too hooked on bag liners, me:cool:

Plemont :wave: I was intrigued by your QVC liners and really need the pink ones but they are on QVC wishlist, don't really want to wait on the wishlist (up to 90 days), will keep checking til they come in stock, they seem a really good buy :biggrin:

Photo's with handles removed ... IMO Much better and easier to use :smile: I'm happy now
sorry photo's poor quality

A1.jpg

A.jpg

Hope this helps, undecided Snippers :lolots: x x

I cut out a piece of card for my Alexa and placed it in the base and it seems to worked a treat (as it did for my bays) - no sagging bottom!! :P I still need a bag liner as my Tintamar one is too big for Lexie, so the qvc will be in my shopping basket soon enough :smile:

Type "base shaper" into fleabay......you will find there are lots of folk in US offering bases for LVs, but they would be just as suitable for bays and lexys.....they are offered in various colours, plus clear and would be longer lived than card........:smile: