What Can I Use to Keep the Shape ?

I had to sign for mine.

Has it come yet? :smile:

Yes :smile: Just got home, Found note in letter box, parcel droped over back gate, left in the rain, box was wet but Organizers in plastic bag so ok ;)

Like them, the small one fits a treat in Alexa, and the large one fits the Bays, quite pleased, but I find the handles are in the way, esp in the Alexa.
I'm going to cut them off .. snip snip :shocked:

Will post later how the snip snip went :panic: :girlwhack:

Yes :smile: Just got home, Found note in letter box, parcel droped over back gate, left in the rain, box was wet but Organizers in plastic bag so ok ;)

Like them, the small one fits a treat in Alexa, and the large one fits the Bays, quite pleased, but I find the handles are in the way, esp in the Alexa.

I was thinking about cutting mine off too....I'll wait and see how your snipping goes first! :graucho:
Did you have a removable base in both of yours? I only had one in my smaller organiser

Would be keen to see the snip :shocked:

I was thinking about cutting mine off too....I'll wait and see how your snipping goes first! :graucho:
Did you have a removable base in both of yours? I only had one in my smaller organiser

SNIP SNIP :smile: NOW PERFECT IN THE ALEXA,...
Cut neatly along seem, and no probs
I think its much better without them, will leave the larger one for the time being, but that maybe next ... for the Snip Snip :biggrin:

Got to get something to eat before I faint :faint: lol

PS Never noticed the base? will look later ...

x x

Last edited:
SNIP SNIP :smile: NOW PERFECT IN THE ALEXA,...
Cut neatly along seem, and no probs
I think its much better without them, will leave the larger one for the time being, but that maybe next ... for the Snip Snip :biggrin:

Got to get something to eat before I faint :faint: lol

PS Never noticed the base? will look later ...

x x

Ooh you are brave :graucho: I'll wait for your pic before I snip mine!

Enjoy your food :biggrin: