What can I use for a change pouch?

LMD84

Sep 26, 2010
UK
hey guys. I want a small pouch for coins (I already have a card holder) but not sure what to get. Part of me thinks just get the round coin pouch because that's exactly what it's for but I keep thinking about a cles in the vernis leather. What are your thoughts on this? Would the cles be easy to get coins out of? Or what else can I use? The round coin ouch only comes in monogram on the uk website and I fee like I want something more exciting! Any ideas are welcome :smile: thanks!

Pebli

Aug 17, 2014
Everyone raves about the round coin purse but I would honestly go for a cles purely because you can attach it to things; D rings, outside of your bag, keys, or belt loop for security while it's in your pocket.

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
The RCP is cute but I would personally opt for the Cles because it's far more multifunctional. It's shape makes it capable of holding cards, as well as coins and bills, and the chain lets it hang from a bag like a charm, to the D-ring so it's not lost on the bottom somewhere when you need it, or attached to a set of keys like a mini wallet on the go.

LMD84

Sep 26, 2010
UK
Thanks guys. That was why I was thinking about the cles :smile: but more functional. I do already have the mono cles but really want the vernis one - even though they took the name plate off it on the newer style!! And when I take out my larger bags I always use my Chanel large wallet but for my smaller bags that I am favouring right now - like my Eva- having a card holder and little coin pouch works better. Because the Chanel wallet pretty much takes up all the space in my smaller bags. :smile: thanks for your help!

nvie

29 countries...
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
Asia
Thanks guys. That was why I was thinking about the cles :smile: but more functional. I do already have the mono cles but really want the vernis one - even though they took the name plate off it on the newer style!! And when I take out my larger bags I always use my Chanel large wallet but for my smaller bags that I am favouring right now - like my Eva- having a card holder and little coin pouch works better. Because the Chanel wallet pretty much takes up all the space in my smaller bags. :smile: thanks for your help!
Empreinte Cles is something you might want to consider. It's quite versatile, as a small wallet, card holder, coin pouch or even a key holder. Roomier and easier to access than the Vernis Cles.

Reactions: j19 and LMD84

PuccaNGaru

Apr 7, 2013
Handbags and Shoes Land
I have a cles that I use solely for coins. I have been doing this for the past year and it has worked out perfectly. As others suggested, you can attach the D-ring and have the option to put some cards/cash in there. It's great, I would highly recommend!

Reactions: LMD84

LMD84

Sep 26, 2010
UK
Empreinte Cles is something you might want to consider. It's quite versatile, as a small wallet, card holder, coin pouch or even a key holder. Roomier and easier to access than the Vernis Cles.
I did think about that one but on the uk site the colour choice is essentially just the black and possibly the red... no other choices. For the vernis one I was looking at the hot pink or RB colour :smile: but appreciate it might not be as easy to get coins out of due to being stiff...

nvie

29 countries...
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
Asia
I did think about that one but on the uk site the colour choice is essentially just the black and possibly the red... no other choices. For the vernis one I was looking at the hot pink or RB colour :smile: but appreciate it might not be as easy to get coins out of due to being stiff...
Unfortunately, the colours are quite limited. However, black is good if you keep coins. Red is a nice pop of colour. I was lucky to score Grape and Rouge Marine [emoji6]

Just beware of discoloration with Vernis leather, especially light coloured items.

scoob1

Feb 21, 2017
hey guys. I want a small pouch for coins (I already have a card holder) but not sure what to get. Part of me thinks just get the round coin pouch because that's exactly what it's for but I keep thinking about a cles in the vernis leather. What are your thoughts on this? Would the cles be easy to get coins out of? Or what else can I use? The round coin ouch only comes in monogram on the uk website and I fee like I want something more exciting! Any ideas are welcome :smile: thanks!
I use the Vuitton multicartes. it is versatile and can be used to hold cards as well as change.

j19

Julia
Apr 3, 2016
I looked at the vernis Cles in store and I found it a bit tight, I would use it for cards and bills but not coins personally. I chose the empreinte key pouch instead and it fits a lot, plus there's a separate zippered compartment. If you want a pouch for coins and nothing else then I'd get the canvas key pouch or round coin purse