What can I layer my new Tiffany locket with?

I wear things like that on super thick chains. I don't hang the locket from the chain, cause it won't go through, I use the clasp as a way to hook in the bail. So you're hanging the locket from the clasp KWIM? That way its more like a pendant on a thicker chain. Also, if you have other pieces, just throw the locket in the mix, usually 3-4 necklaces of graduating length. You could also find an antique bar pin and hook the locket bail through that and wear it as a pin.

I love the look of putting two or three charms on one chain but the SA said not to becuase it would scratch the locket pretty badly :/ i didn't know when I selected the piece. I usually don't like super thick chains because I am more petite so I have to be careful of it not overwhelming me. I love the pin idea for somethign else that I have, so thank you for that! I would rather keep the locket as a pendant for around my neck though. thank you for your imput!

^^ i was thinking about that too!! I have a diamond that i can set into a bezel necklace, but i was wondering if i can layer 3 necklaces, the diamond, a string of diamonds by the hard and the oval linked chain?

^^ i was actually in the talks with the tiffany hand graver to handgrave a flower on it, i'm just worried with the engraving it won't look like tiffany. everyone gives me a hard time on picking the locket, that it looks like any ole locket :/ I chose it because I felt like it was a piece that I would never get tired off and always go back to.

Personally, I LOVE Tiffany hand engraving. It is what makes a piece personal. You might not want to do something so permanent to it. I wouldn't worry too much whether it looks like Tiffany or not, you know where it came from, so what else matters? Plus, the stealth mode keeps it safe from theft!

with say an everyday tee shirt, is 3 chains ok? liek one with diamonds by the yard with just one stone, then the locket on the oval link chain then a longer strand of diamonds by the yard?