what can i do to my boots to make them more comfy for my wider feet?

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
Hey all! I have some great pairs of Tory Burch, Lucky Brand, and Michael Kors. My feet are wider than most... I'm not talking about human flippers :P But I wish the shoes were more comfortable! What can i do to them to get them to fit my feet better? I really don't want to get rid of them. I can get them on np, but over the day, the constriction gets to me and thats when I realize I've made a mistake lol... thanks for any advise you can spare!

Hey all! I have some great pairs of Tory Burch, Lucky Brand, and Michael Kors. My feet are wider than most... I'm not talking about human flippers :P But I wish the shoes were more comfortable! What can i do to them to get them to fit my feet better? I really don't want to get rid of them. I can get them on np, but over the day, the constriction gets to me and thats when I realize I've made a mistake lol... thanks for any advise you can spare!

Do you have a cobbler near you? If they are leather boots, you can ask the cobbler to stretch them for you. :smile:

They use a shoe stretcher, usually a wooden or plastic last the when you wind it pushes the two halves apart and hence pushes the leather out. Has to stay in for 24 hours or so to have lasting effect, but cannot stretch too much as might pull leather away from sole. The same can be achieved by stuffing shoe/boots with newspaper really tightly.