What BV is tempting you right now?

Finally i made it to the boutique today!
To those, who think and debate - Pillow in China red is stunning, absolutely gorgeous!
Seen the moss irl, nice, but not MY colour...
Seen a Cabat in Barolo... mixed feelings... while i LOVE @diane278 's (on her pics it looks very saturated and deep wine) i was very disappointed in that one in boutique, the dye was not deeply in and sides of the strips were grayish, which made it look a bit washed/faded... seen a red croc Cabat... geeezzz :drool: if i hade that money to spare... the are waiting for new collection soon, so...
P.S. here's what my temptation was for quite a while and what my sweet DH got me for our wedding anny :smile:
Massive shawl, wool/cashmere/silk blend, can't wait to wear it!!!
(I got him dark navy espadrilles)

Attachments

• IMG-20170923-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20170923-WA0003.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 201
To those, who think and debate - Pillow in China red is stunning, absolutely gorgeous!
Seen a Cabat in Barolo... mixed feelings... while i LOVE @diane278 's (on her pics it looks very saturated and deep wine) i was very disappointed in that one in boutique, the dye was not deeply in and sides of the strips were grayish, which made it look a bit washed/faded... seen a red croc Cabat... geeezzz :drool: if i hade that money to spare... the are waiting for new collection soon, so...
P.S. here's what my temptation was for quite a while and what my sweet DH got me for our wedding anny :smile:

Lovely scarf and you are gonna rock it --- ksuromax the queen of scarves! Congrats again!

Reactions: ksuromax
Gorgeous!

Beautiful scarf! Is it from bv? Your dh also likes bv?
Yes, it's BV (otherwise why would i be posting it here? :P)
My DH likes ME, and that's what matters... :biggrin:
tho, i must admit, i have never seen him so carefull with any other shoes he has (and i did make him to own A LOT lol) but with his new BV espadrilles he was so mindfull, stuffed them back with tissue, wrapped and put back into the box... lol

Yes, it's BV (otherwise why would i be posting it here? :P)
My DH likes ME, and that's what matters... :biggrin:
tho, i must admit, i have never seen him so carefull with any other shoes he has (and i did make him to own A LOT lol) but with his new BV espadrilles he was so mindfull, stuffed them back with tissue, wrapped and put back into the box... lol
I will say the same for my dh too :lol: I don't think he would care for bv otherwise

Beautiful shawl! Very nice gift from your DH. Loving the purple....
A red croc cabat? Bet that was stunning.....and crazy expensive.

Beautiful shawl! Very nice gift from your DH. Loving the purple....
A red croc cabat? Bet that was stunning.....and crazy expensive.
Thank you :ty:
I did not dare to ask, to be honest, but blue struzzo was insane 82,000 aed which converts into 22,500 USD
so... croc is definitely a piece of art to admire from afar - beautiful and unreachable :smile:

Reactions: 6efox
Currently I am so obsessed with Krim color. Haven't seen one IRL but I think the bluish gray tone (right?) of this color would be very versatile.

Over the past weeks, I keep visiting BV website to look at this color in medium Veneta, pillow bag and medium clutch bag... but still cannot decide which style to choose:: sigh:: Why all of them are so pretty::Sigh again::

IMG_1506267189.363096.jpgIMG_1506267204.703068.jpgIMG_1506267216.323104.jpg

Reactions: jbags07