What BV is tempting you right now?

Oh I'm sorry to hear that LLANeedle :sad: Thanks so much for sharing your experience.
I had a safari veneta and a profondo veneta before, and now have a stitched tote, all three have stitch embroidery, the stitch on safari Veneta do loose in some small area, but it do not happen on my tote and profondo veneta, I think it is becasue the safari Veneta has kind of thinner stitch which cannot hold well, but the stitch is strong on both my tote and profondo veneta after my long time use.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6efox
Really wondering if I should get the Nero cervo loop hobo. I stopped by BV today to try it on. Now really love the lightness, the ease of use and how it drapes. Apparently not too casual when worn with black formal jacket.

Now thinking --- technically I have four other black bags --- but only one (A black Bal City) is heavily used, three others are a Givenchy Pandora (beautiful but very heavy), a Bally perforated goat skin (light and nice but feels a bit outdated), and a Tod's black coated canvas bag (my baby bag when my son is still a toddler). So I don't need a black bag.

But I really love to have a black BV. Should I get a black BV?

Really wondering if I should get the Nero cervo loop hobo. I stopped by BV today to try it on. Now really love the lightness, the ease of use and how it drapes. Apparently not too casual when worn with black formal jacket.

Now thinking --- technically I have four other black bags --- but only one (A black Bal City) is heavily used, three others are a Givenchy Pandora (beautiful but very heavy), a Bally perforated goat skin (light and nice but feels a bit outdated), and a Tod's black coated canvas bag (my baby bag when my son is still a toddler). So I don't need a black bag.

I have 3 black BV bags so I am likely very biased when I say that the 4 NON-BV black bags do not count :lol:especially when you are talking about nero cervo :love:

Reactions: frenziedhandbag

YES!

Attachments

• IMG-20170919-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20170919-WA0004.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 176

Yup. End of conversation :lol:.

Really wondering if I should get the Nero cervo loop hobo.

The Loop in Nero is just wonderful. And given that your black bags are more structured and dressier, it's definitely a different look and not 'another black bag.' The Loop however is quite unstructured and, based on your collection, this would be a departure for you. Is it too casual--not for the office, but for the general look you go for?
I do think you'd wear it incredibly well. It'd be a slightly edgier look for you.

The Loop in Nero is just wonderful. And given that your black bags are more structured and dressier, it's definitely a different look and not 'another black bag.' The Loop however is quite unstructured and, based on your collection, this would be a departure for you. Is it too casual--not for the office, but for the general look you go for?
I do think you'd wear it incredibly well. It'd be a slightly edgier look for you.

You are exactly right, Grietje --- this is quite a departure for me. Which is why hesitated. It maybe somewhere in between formal and casual occasions, i.e. For a workshop but not for a board meeting, for days when I don't need to wear jackets. Thanks for the thoughtful message.

this is quite a departure for me. Which is why hesitated.

Adding my two cents here. YES to another black bag. I do see the smaller size working appropriately for work and fully compatible for casual weekends too. It looking less formal for office? I think with your sense of style, you have no problems elevating it for office.

Last edited:
Reactions: pbkey