What BV is tempting you right now?

I just saw the pre fall 2020 collection. OMG.. the RTWs and bags are getting ********** each season.

Not sure how to interpret the ‘***************’. But I get the idea it’s not positive.
I think @jeune_fille might be talking about this "brunch with the in-laws" look.
IMG_0127.jpg

Or these ever-appropriate Shopping with friends, Wear to work, and Date night outfits :whistle:
IMG_0125.jpg IMG_0126.jpg IMG_0129.jpg

*I'll get around to posting the Pre-Fall 2020 looks this weekend after I get my bucket of Zoloft filled.

Reactions: jbags07
@grietje,
I dont really know what adjective to put :lol: So I just put ****** and you can fill in the blank.

@V0N1B2 ,
That huge, white shoulder bag will probably give me a broken shoulder. The RTWs are like streetwear trashy (No offense meant), and the shoes Oh my god, that's like one design away from those Big Croc shoes.

I just hope that the classic Cabat won't get sold out soon. I am eyeing the pompom Cabat from F/W 2018, and I don't have any budget yet :sad:

Reactions: jbags07
The next six weeks are going to drag by so slowly for me. :-s I get my end of year bonus on January 31, and will be using it to buy The Shoulder Pouch (small/nero), that I want so badly. :heart: Such a long wait.... :-s But in the end the new bag will be worth it! :heart: