What BV is tempting you right now?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. "Like" a thousand times. :flowers:

Doncaster42 likes this.
  2. I've been after a backpack since a certain mod visited me a few years ago - finally found a Cervo beauty, now on its way here from Japan!

Attached Files:

sonyamorris, 6efox, sand and 13 others like this.
  3. Love it!

Doncaster42 likes this.
  4. I’m pretty sure my last BV is in route to me and, while I’m looking forward to receiving it, I’m feeling a bit sad. I’ve really enjoyed seeing new styles and colors introduced, and choosing the ones that would work for me. There’s still a teeny bit of me that’s clinging to the hope of “things getting back to normal” but I know this is the new normal, no matter how much I wish it wasn’t.....

5. So pretty! :love: If anyone could make a backpack look so gorgeously casual and feminine, it would be TM.

Doncaster42 likes this.
  6. i got all my needs and wants covered, i'm happy i managed to score the China Red large Veneta and I got matching shoes for it, plus Atlantic Nodini on my trip to Italy, because heck knows when i will be back again and what they will have on the shelves!
    i love my collection, some might think it's way too many bags and duplicates, but i prefer it this way, i might not add a new bag ever again, because DL does not do it for me, but i am definitely going to use the ones i have for years and hold onto them!!

anniebhu, whateve, jbags07 and 5 others like this.
  7. Good (or sad) to know I’m not the only one. Perhaps we need a thread...The Thrill is Gone.

8. Nice post. I don’t think you’re over-thinking. I know so many people who are down-sizing, de-cluttering, simplifying and questioning the value of “more stuff” in their lives. I’ve actually been buying fewer clothes and accessories in the past year or so partly because it just seems to be too much trouble when I already have a closet full of “stuff”. Time to re-watch George Carlin’s “stuff” routine!

9. Yaaaaaassssss

10. Maybe I am nostalgic of the past era too; now I badly want some jewelry pieces from the last Tomas’s seasons.
    I would like to complete my collection of Dichotomy and Inlay Deco jewelry: I want a Dichotomy studs and shorter version of cubic zirconia earrings, and necklace too; so bad that these Inlay Deco pieces are sold out everywhere:sad:

Attached Files:

jbags07 likes this.
  11. i think i saw the spherical studs in our boutique :confused1:
    anyone travels our way any time soon??

12. Spherical studs fortunately are available in Rome boutique too! I will go to try them soon.
    It’s Inlay Deco cubic necklace and earrings that are gone. If someone see them on resale market please please please let me know!

13. ah, ok then :smile:
    will keep an eye open for you :yes:

sonyamorris likes this.
  14. Visited BV boutique today and found out that private sales will start tomorrow in my country. Very tempted by Lauren clutch which will be 30% off...

Already owned gigolo red Lauren, not sure if I need more bag with the same style... but BV metallic is sooooo beautiful .. thinking, thinking

Attached Files:

15. Grabbed those spherical studs at pre-sale at 30% off! Will go to take them in a couple of days!
    Now I need only Inlay Deco buddies:nuts:

ksuromax and dolali like this.