What BV is tempting you right now?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. but so well styled and nicely coordinated! :tup:
    congrats and enjoy in good health!

diane278 likes this.
    diane278 likes this.
  3. Diane- I really like this bag! Very pretty. Congrats! I love the cervo loop to bits.

diane278 likes this.
  4. Congrats Diane! It is a great shade and nice touch from the weaving...

diane278 likes this.
  5. I'm leaving for vacation Saturday afternoon, so we'll see if I'm tempted by anything at the boutique. Hmmm... :thinking:

Bagcoolie and diane278 like this.
  6. Diane, that’s the only style tempting me but the colors available right now don’t work for me. I’m hoping for a nutty brown to show up!

diane278 likes this.
  7. Gorgeous from head to toes! LOVE that cervo!

diane278 likes this.
  8. If the two-toned look sells well, perhaps they’ll add more, including a brown. I’d like to see more combinations, too.
    I wear a lot of navy and grays. I figured it would work with all my navy things and some of my grays. I also have a lot of white tunics. And it wouldn’t be the first time I planned what I was going to wear around a BV bag. :amazed: In the end, I just loved the bag and, with all the changes at BV, a bit of fear sealed the deal for me.

Bagcoolie, frenziedhandbag and Nibb like this.
  9. I have been quietly following you on your quest for this bag. That bag is amazing and I’m so happy you got it. Please check out Bergdorf Goodman online, they have two exclusive color combos of this bag on their site, one navy and one tan.

diane278 likes this.
  10. #2125 Feb 20, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    Thanks for the info. Just saw the blue/black one. I’m wondering what color the blue is.....the website calls it Dark Blue....
    FA8A85DE-DE88-47E6-B59A-DFABBBBC3BCB.jpeg

12. That’s a beauty!!!!!! Oh, I really need to stay away from here ☹️

13. This color combo is fab. Wouldn’t this combo be great in the espadrilles too?. The ones you got are gorgeous- are they soft as butter??

14. #2129 Feb 21, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
    Yes....they’re like wearing slippers. And yes, I’d like them in a color combo. I’ve been heavily investing in the espadrilles for two years and have no plans to stop....although a large enough price increase might slow me down. They wear really well when you consider the fragility of the leather.

Buckeyemommy and ksuromax like this.
  15. #2130 Feb 21, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
    Fabulous bag!!! :loveeyes:
    +1
    i can't say i invested 'heavily', but i have 5 pairs of espadrilles and 3 pairs of dodgers, and i can definitely say i am buying more! (still waiting for espadrilles in China red, sigh)

frenziedhandbag and diane278 like this.