What BV is tempting you right now?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Although I did see a caramel colored cervo Loop on TRR that tempted me... there’s just no returns so if it’s not authentic I’m stuck. ☹️

2. If its not authentic and you can prove that they'll take it back. I returned a baseball hobo because the dye lot on different sections didn't match.

whateve and Hershey'sKisses like this.
  3. Far too much, apparently, given my recent chain wallet and Montebello acquisitions, but when I saw this gorgeous small Loop on sale that I fell in love with months ago I couldn’t pass it up. Spring and summer and impromptu February resort trip (ha—in my dreams!), I’m ready for you!

IMG_1682.jpg

4. What proof would they require, though?

5. I would imagine a paid authentication? They were very quick to refund me on the bag I sent back but it wasn't a question of authenticity.

Hershey'sKisses likes this.
  6. yes, this is original Barolo, it does not look any 'brick-y' irl, only in warm light when photograph, i have the same bag
    Dark Barolo was only in smaller, Medium size Loop
    which one did you get?? :nuts:

7. I think that would be my concern... which authentication service they would accept, if they’d even accept it. I wish they had better photos so I could post for authentication here!

8. I found a Crossbody flap messenger that I couldn’t pass up!

ksuromax likes this.
  9. will you post the pics when you get it, please? :flowers:

10. We authenticated a fake Coach for someone who purchased it on TRR. They didn't get a paid authentication. They just told TRR their concerns based on our authentication. I don't think TRR immediately offered to take it back but eventually they did. Then they relisted it, even though at that time they knew it was fake.

ETA: Also always pay with a credit card or paypal funded with a credit card. That way you can open a dispute if they give you any trouble.

11. Thanks! I always pay with CC, or PayPal with CC, so that’s good!

12. These arrived today (dark cement....in bad lighting):
    F6C3EC7C-9275-4A0B-9F4D-D71F2B934CD0.jpeg
    And now I can’t stop thinking about this medium cervo loop (dark cement under a bright light) that I posted earlier, but that is too small to fit comfortably on my not-petite body:
    56DBB063-6575-4240-BF85-8A7EAD3687F4.jpeg
    ***I decided to get some espadrilles in anticipation of the price increase, even though I have always considered them to be a bit of a splurge at the current price, especially considering how I wear them out.....

13. Diane- these are really pretty espadrilles! You should consider getting the cervo loop you mentioned as they are a perfect match for the espadrilles. The medium cervo isn’t that small. You can consider hand carrying it. Or get the larger size. I absolutely love this style and the cervo leather. I just sent my large cervo loop to the bag spa for a wash and folded it in three parts for easy fit into a paper bag. It looks like a small comfortable pillow (I don’t mean the Nodini but an actual pillow). I literally was tempted to put my head on it to try!

frenziedhandbag and whateve like this.
  14. is there a new price increase coming up?? :shocked:
    did you sell your old Loop? you had one in NLG, didn't you?

15. #2070 Feb 5, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
    I was told that the new designer felt that BV was underpriced when I was inquiring about the upcoming squishy clutch that is priced at 3K. I did ask if the shoe prices would increase but the SA didn’t know. However, I know they won’t go down and if it’s felt that BV is underpriced, then I figured prices would be increasing. Sorry.....I guess I should have stated that it’s my opinion based on a conversation I had....or maybe ‘assumption’ is a better term.
    (I still have the large Nero and Barolo cervo loops....but not the gray. ).
    I fell in love with those cement espadrilles the moment I saw them! I tried the medium cervo loop when it first came out. I really liked the size of the bag itself, but the shoulder strap was too short to wear comfortably on my shoulder, which is my preferred way of carrying it. I might manage to wear it over a thin t-shirt but it would be tight and I could never wear it over a jacket or sweater. I noticed today that the color version I saw @ NM is available at BV online. I feel like I’m being teased by BV. :amazed: If they still made the large size, I’d have grabbed that bag in a heartbeat. I’m now hoping that color combo shows up in other styles when the next line debuts.

Mousse and frenziedhandbag like this.