What BV is tempting you right now?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Weird, trying again.

IMG_1677.jpg
    IMG_1676.jpg

2. I saw this cervo loop in NM @ Stanford Center. It’s ‘cement’ with ‘steel’ lacing. Had it been available in the previous (large) size, I would have requested my SA get one for me. I’m sorry that my photo doesn’t do the colors justice but the lighting was bad.
    50EC008D-4141-4E81-A103-C2D64E72563B.jpeg

gagabag, Phiomega, ksuromax and 4 others like this.
  3. Just when I thought nothing else will tempt me further, I'm happy to see this. Hope my country stocks this so that I can take a look. Thank you for sharing Diane.

Phiomega and diane278 like this.
  4. +1. This is so tempting.

Phiomega and frenziedhandbag like this.
  5. This one but in doubt about wear and tear. Never had a bottega Veneta bag before. Don’t know much about their bags. But it’s a beautiful bag

Attached Files:

6. BV bags wear nicely, and age gracefully :yes:
    and Olympia is a lovely bag!

frenziedhandbag and RitaLA like this.
  7. Thank you for the input. Do you own one? I was looking at the pink one and it’s gorgeous but I was afraid that the letter would be too soft

8. no, i don't, i prefer a Pillow (Nodini) for my small bags, but @grietje had one if my memory serves me right, maybe she can share her feedback :smile:

9. I have the small Olimpia and it’s doing great! Wear is neglible. Admittedly it’s not an everyday bag for me. I bought the large size but returned it because it seemed heavy for the size and the split interior bothered me. I think our @Phiomega has the original olimpia with the shorter strap.

RitaLA, frenziedhandbag and ksuromax like this.
  10. do you think the chain added to that heavy-ness? or it's just the bag itself with all that leather?

11. I have a small Olympia in beige tone and love the size! Like Grietje, the partition bothers me but maybe to a smaller extent. I thus pack less whenever I wear it. It can hold my umbrella, wallet, card case, two cellphones, lipstick and a spectacle case. Not too bad. The chain isn’t that heavy. What really amazed me when I first carried it fully loaded, was how comfortably the shoulder strap padding sat on my shoulders. I seldom use it as a crossbody as I feel the baby version makes a better crossbody.

frenziedhandbag, ksuromax and RitaLA like this.
  12. I’ve been wanting a Cervo Loop lately. I tried one on at the store a while back and it didn’t look good on me, but it was also empty, a little stiff from having been stored at the back, and didn’t fall right. Seeing everyone’s is making me want to join the club. I still need a green, maroon and purple BV in my life. Although my little iridescent Crossbody is in the purple family.

frenziedhandbag likes this.
  13. Big or Medium?
    there's an original Barolo on #bay atm
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bottega-Veneta-Cervo-shoulder-bag-Color-wine-AK1810180757/323651166235?hash=item4b5b1ce01b:g:3PEAAOSwR2Rbx75N

14. Oooh that’s pretty! I would have never thought this was Barolo, it looks like brick to me... but there’s 2 Barolos, right? Original and Dark Barolo? Original can get orange toned brick in light, and the Dark Barolo is more wine-colored? DH has a Barolo wallet, I’m guessing it’s the Dark Barolo?

Such an enabler!!! I snuck away from
    Ban Island because I found a Crossbody I couldn’t resist and am swimming my way back

frenziedhandbag and muchstuff like this.