What BV is tempting you right now?

I was all set to get a Nero messenger, but the seller ended the listing before I could accept their counter-offer ☹️ I have no idea why, maybe seller’s remorse. So to console myself, I looked for another one but ended up seeing a bright blue Cervo Hobo on FP, I think it was. I really need a crossbody but that was just sooo pretty!

Tempted by Studio. Probably not so practical bag, but its shape is so lovely...
Saw a rose ayers one IRL on a beautiful asiatic lady, it was perfect.

Attachments

• 93E3BF0C-CAB1-42F1-9E43-7E17DD348245.jpeg
    93E3BF0C-CAB1-42F1-9E43-7E17DD348245.jpeg
    94.1 KB · Views: 397
  • CB4A0C75-8511-4DA0-91DD-EC3611C02140.jpeg
    CB4A0C75-8511-4DA0-91DD-EC3611C02140.jpeg
    138.1 KB · Views: 387
Reactions: ODEDIHAIMS
If I ever hit the jackpot at the lottery and feel frivolous enough to drop hard cash on an 18k yellow gold clutch with diamonds, it'd be this Knot.
yellow-gold-and-diamond-knot-clutch_000000000006143149.jpg yellow-gold-and-diamond-knot-clutch_000000000006143149_1.jpg yellow-gold-and-diamond-knot-clutch_000000000006143149_f.jpg
'An opulent addition to Harrods' curated edit of Rare Finds, Bottega Veneta's coveted Knot clutch reimagines the label's iconic Intrecciato weave in 18-karat yellow gold. Originally designed in 1978, this interpretation features a cluster of sparkling diamonds to either side of its rope-inspired closure, set with a total of 74 stones weighing 0.64 carats. Combining its handbag savoir-faire with the addition of fine jewellery, each clutch is crafted with the utmost precision at Bottega Veneta's atelier in Vicenza, taking between three and six months to perfect.'
Source: Harrods.com

It looks perfect on you in terms of proportion, look and that edgy neutral color. [emoji7] What is appealing is that there is a smart casual air to it.

Thanks, it’s on the list of bags to get. I have the larger size and while I love it it really is too big for me! This size actually looks smaller IRL, why is it that bags always seem to look larger in pics?

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Thanks, it’s on the list of bags to get. I have the larger size and while I love it it really is too big for me! This size actually looks smaller IRL, why is it that bags always seem to look larger in pics?
I agree about its size. Tried it on once. It's really smaller than how it appears online. I had been very wary of getting the larger size cos it just looks so big in pics.

I agree about its size. Tried it on once. It's really smaller than how it appears online. I had been very wary of getting the larger size cos it just looks so big in pics.

The larger one is pretty big. What makes it seem bigger to me is that it’s, well, floppy, for lack of a better term. Mine is pre-loved and softer as a result but it’s a big bag without a lot of structure. I can put it on the car seat and basically the whole thing can just open up which makes it easy to find stuff but it feels like a lot of leather ( not necessarily a bad thing[emoji23]). I’ve only used her once since I bought her, maybe it’s time for a second assessment!

Reactions: frenziedhandbag