What BV is tempting you right now?

The Loop in new smaller size? This is probably the bag that will make me paddle out of ban island.
I may be using the wrong name?? This bag in the medium version.

My SA is consigning me Nero and dark Barolo. [emoji52]
This photo is limestone. View attachment 4034973

I went in last week to try on the small Cesta and the Garda. Still can’t decide between the two, but I tried on the Loop while I was there, and I really love the look. Too bad hobos don’t tend to work for me, it’s a beautiful bag!

FC810454-FA43-4253-96F5-52D796982482.jpeg 078F70A6-9DEE-491B-8331-DEB9A27DA049.jpeg

I think it looks great on you. What doesn’t work for you?

Thanks! I don’t wear hobos because they tend to be deep and unstructured, and I hate digging around for my stuff. Deep bags with narrow openings annoy me. This one is relatively structured, but the drop is pretty short. With a coat, this would be an “armpit bag” on me. I’m relatively new to BV — my first BV bag was a Chain Tote bought last fall — so I don’t know how much the bag will relax to give me more of a drop.

I like the bag enough that I’m wondering if I could add a longer strap to wear it crossbody at times or if that would just look terrible. The clean lines of the bag plus the “edge” of the hardware are right up my alley!

Reactions: Buckeyemommy
Just checked the website and saw that BV has new additions that are not hardware heavy and not patchwork of colors.

The Sunset Nodini. OMG - I love yellow - and the yellow looks so perfect.

The Mini Cesta in Limestone. The perfect neutral spring bag.

I think I maybe tempted again...

Thanks! I don’t wear hobos because they tend to be deep and unstructured, and I hate digging around for my stuff. Deep bags with narrow openings annoy me. This one is relatively structured, but the drop is pretty short. With a coat, this would be an “armpit bag” on me. I’m relatively new to BV — my first BV bag was a Chain Tote bought last fall — so I don’t know how much the bag will relax to give me more of a drop.

I like the bag enough that I’m wondering if I could add a longer strap to wear it crossbody at times or if that would just look terrible. The clean lines of the bag plus the “edge” of the hardware are right up my alley!

My 2cents: adding longer straps would reduce the ‘edgy effect’ of the chain attached to the shoulder strap - the chain is quite nice - it has subtle BV details in the hardware but not too much....

Just checked the website and saw that BV has new additions that are not hardware heavy and not patchwork of colors.

The Sunset Nodini. OMG - I love yellow - and the yellow looks so perfect.

The Mini Cesta in Limestone. The perfect neutral spring bag.

I think I maybe tempted again...
Sunset is such a gorgeous yellow! summer perfection! :tup:
i am on the ban, and i must stay here for at least 3 months :sad:
Monalisa is back?!. :nuts: