What brush do you find the best to apply blush?

Pricier: Bobbi Brown Blush.
Cheaper: SpaResource (at Wal Mart) Blush Brush. The EcoTools one is okay, but they seem to have a real quality control - the two I own are two completely different shapes...

Depending on the look I am going for I use MAC 168 (angled contour, if I am wanting to be more precise) or the Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman blush brush (larger, fluffy brush).

I really like the Sonia Kashuk Small Duo Fibre Multipurpose Brush. It's supposed to be a dupe for the MAC 186 (not sure if that's the right #). This brush gives me more control on how much color I pick up. Plus, it's inexpensive and doesn't shed like my MAC did.

I also prefer Sam Chapman's Real Techniques blusher brush. For me I prefer it to the MAC 183 ( at least I think it's 183, had it so long can barely read the number in the handle)

MAC 129 Brush.

I've been using it for 4 years and it's still going strong. I love that I can use the dome shaped head of the brush, or the flatter side depending on the type of application I want and it's very controlled since the bristles don't splay out.