What brush do you find the best to apply blush?

MROD

Sep 26, 2010
I'm looking for the best brush to apply blush. What do you guys use? Please give me name of it or number of it. Thanks

Cait

only once you live
Dec 11, 2005
Pricier: Bobbi Brown Blush.
Cheaper: SpaResource (at Wal Mart) Blush Brush. The EcoTools one is okay, but they seem to have a real quality control - the two I own are two completely different shapes...

tamburger

Feb 22, 2011
CA
I use Too Faced Flatbuki. It's perfect, I love the size and softness of the bristles. I don't like using large blush brushes because I have less control

PurseCrazyGal

Miss_Marlena
O.G.
Jan 9, 2008
Planet Marlena
Mines a Lancôme brush. It's almost the size of my powder foundation brush except it's cut flat on the bottom. I LUV it! One swipe on each & I'm done!

knics33

O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
Depending on the look I am going for I use MAC 168 (angled contour, if I am wanting to be more precise) or the Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman blush brush (larger, fluffy brush).

May 13, 2010
Down in TX
I really like the Sonia Kashuk Small Duo Fibre Multipurpose Brush. It's supposed to be a dupe for the MAC 186 (not sure if that's the right #). This brush gives me more control on how much color I pick up. Plus, it's inexpensive and doesn't shed like my MAC did.

airdha

Hazel Hughes
Mar 29, 2008
Cumbernauld, Scotland
I also prefer Sam Chapman's Real Techniques blusher brush. For me I prefer it to the MAC 183 ( at least I think it's 183, had it so long can barely read the number in the handle)

heiress-ox

big hair, high heels
O.G.
May 16, 2009
Canada
MAC 129 Brush.

I've been using it for 4 years and it's still going strong. I love that I can use the dome shaped head of the brush, or the flatter side depending on the type of application I want and it's very controlled since the bristles don't splay out.