What brought you here?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
    I've been wondering... how did you find out about this Hermes forum and was it at the beginning of your H interest or had you already been collecting/admiring?

For me... good old Google brought me to TPF when I was investigating other handbag brands... a few clicks of the mouse... a few visits to H... and presto change-o... H obsession! :graucho: I'd always been interested in H and had a couple small accessories, but TPF may have pushed me over the edge!

I've learned so much from you all! THANK YOU! :heart:

I didn't see a similar thread on this topic, but Mods, please close/combine if there is one!

2. I've been on various LV and Hermes boards for years. So, I figured joining one more board couldn't hurt! LOL!

3. This is almost exactly my journey to H too! I was mainly into BV on tPF intially but once I got over here, it's no turning back, LOL!! :yahoo:

4. I stumbled upon the LV subforum when I googled for ways to clean LV's natural vachette.

Wasn't active for a year and then this picture...

[​IMG]

...specifically that bag at the left, brought me here again through my endless searching. And I'm still learning.

5. I came over to this forum when I was reading up in preparation for getting my first Twilly :yes:

6. I was just learning about Hermes from Dana Thomas' "Deluxe . . ." and I wanted to know more. Hermes does not share very much information with customers, so I googled and here was all the information anyone would ever need.

Because of tPF, I know more than most of the Hermes SAs. I think everyone here does.

7. I was also brought here by good old Google. I stayed quiet for a while and then eventually decided to jump in with posting. Now there's no going back!

8. I came here by way of the Christian Louboutin thread. I got my first JPG last year and haven't added anything since. (Too many Louboutin purchases!) I'd like to add a rose shocking JPG here really soon though. I love coming and looking at everyone's H purchases! I am hoping that I will get a lead on my UHG CDC from here!

9. I was interested in authenticating a vintage ostrich Bolide before putting it up on eBay and just kind of stumbled in here. So glad I did, though, as I've learned a ton, been thoroughly entertained, met some lovely people and was heartened to learn that I was far from the only one totally addicted to a brand.

10. It would probably be the ebay handbags forum... Whenever something couldn't be authenticated by someone there, they'd say, "GO TO TPF!" :yes:

11. ah... it all began with the authentication of a prada bag. then I started hopping to chanel... after that I crawled around Hermes and ta-dah! here I am! :biggrin:!

12. Same with me. Google -> tpf -> hooked up on this board. And I have never ever been on any forum before nor I intended to be...hehehe. Addictive in any respect. But I must add I'm here not only because of Hermes, rather it has to do with those people I enjoy interacting and only then Hermes...or both:P Kind of a playground.

13. Thoroughly entertained is the right word. Loads of H education too. :yes:

14. for me, it was google -> purseblog -> tpf chanel -> tpf hermes :heart: this is very addictive and very educational for someone new to the orange world. thank you all:love:

15. A friend told me about the place.