what breed is this dog?

chanelbaby

Jul 2, 2006
attachment.php

Really love this fluffy bundle, can anyone tell me which breed this cutie is?

Poodle cross (I am thinking Maltipoo???) and definitely apricot color. It sure is cute, but it does not look as though she is too happy holding it as though the pup is a cup of Starbucks or something KWIM??

I am now looking for places that might sell cockerpoodles (I hope that its the right breed of dog in that pix) if anyone can help me I would be so grateful, as will be living alone in Alabama from I hope afew months time (I am serving overseas myself) until my guy gets back from Iraq

God Bless America and everyone who stands for freedom

Please may I have contact details for where your friend got his/her dog, I would really appreciate it. :heart:

The person I know that has that dog moved this summer so I have no contact with him anymore...sorry. Did you try doing a google search for breeders? Just please be careful because there's tons of scammers out there.

Cock-a-poos can grow to be quite large (up to 35lbs seeing as they are mixed with a cocker spaniel). I see no cocker in that pup guys, sorry. The dog in the pic looks like either a young toy poodle puppy or teacup poodle to me. Beware of teacups though as they have a high possibility of brain issues...