what breed dog is this? its amazing

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. does anyone know what kind of dog this is??

Attached Files:

2. My guess is a Poodle cross.

3. It looks like maybe a mix between a Maltese and a brown poodle? Definitely adorable!

4. lol ever since Rihanna was seen carrying her new pup everyone wanted one. I am preety sure its a poodle:smile:

5. It's the new IT designer dog - some are calling it a teddy dog (in the UK) . If I can find the article I'll post it later.

6. looks like a poodle?

is he young or fully grown?

7. Sorry it was in a magazine rather than something I read online. Rihanna's dog is a Maltepoo called DJ.

Zophie you were spot on with the cross.

8. Oh my god, that's a toy bear not a dog!!

9. looks kind of like a Malte-Poo(sp?). Im sure this thread will be moved to the Animal forum, and you will get some better guesses there:yes:

10. It's a cute mutt! ;)

Like the other girls said, it's a "Maltepoo". My sister and her DH are getting one come the new year. My sister already has a "Cockapoo".

11. hahaha it looks like a teddy bear. So cute.

12. It is a toy poodle who desperately needs to groom to look like a toy poodle! Oh how I'd love to get my hands on that dog!!

13. It looks too cute!

14. like the others said....it's a malti-poo. i had a white one when i was little that was a little bit bigger than that. back then they were still called mutts :smile: