What brand of mascara do you wear?

Pop Art Suzy

Art is My Life!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2013
I just started wearing XXL by Stila and absolutely love it! Even though I mainly wear falsies now, I still put mascara on my lower lashes, and I really like it. I've used so many brands in the past (MAC, Lancome, Revlon, Clinique, CHANEL, et al), and I think this one is my favorite.

What brand do you use?

Reactions: papertiger
I use Nars Climax Extreme Mascara.

It's still going from June '22. One coat and it's OK, 2 actually doesn't work so well, especially if I wear a mask on the train. Humidity is not mascaras' friend, I must blow air upwards or something.

I want to find a burgundy, purple-y or reddish-brown mascara. My eyes a green and my hair is reddish. So many brands only make black mascara (like Nars) and even if they do a brown it's very cool-tone. I'd be OK with dark-green mascara too.

Reactions: lill_canele
I use Nars Climax Extreme Mascara.

It's still going from June '22. One coat and it's OK, 2 actually doesn't work so well, especially if I wear a mask on the train. Humidity is not mascaras' friend, I must blow air upwards or something.

I want to find a burgundy, purple-y or reddish-brown mascara. My eyes a green and my hair is reddish. So many brands only make black mascara (like Nars) and even if they do a brown it's very cool-tone. I'd be OK with dark-green mascara too.
YSL does a beautiful auburn and it does not run. Effets Faux cils.
People complain that it dries quickly, not my experience but I wear mascara everyday.
L’Oréal has a decent dupe as well.

YSL does a beautiful auburn and it does not run. Effets Faux cils.
People complain that it dries quickly, not my experience but I wear mascara everyday.
L’Oréal has a decent dupe as well.

Thank you so much! :flowers:

I only open/use one mascara at a time, and I am due a change so this could be a great opportunity

L’Oréal make and own YSL beauty so I may try the dupe first - may pop to the high-street tomorrow :graucho:

Does it run at all?
During Just regular daily activities.
Not that I've encountered. I just started using it like a week ago, but I wear it everyday to work (nothing rigorous, just sit at a desk all day). And sometimes I would really notice runs on my lower lashes, and since I'm only using it for my lower lashes right now, it seems to be long-lasting, too.