What brand of jeans should I buy?

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I've never bought designer jeans before. I've always bought mine from Express, since they fit me so well and offer longer lengths. I want to "upgrade" a little - and am wondering which brands to look at? I need something that comes with at least a 34" inseam, preferably in a boot cut or flared style. I like flap pockets on the back, but that's not a necessity.

Any suggestions for me? I'd like to keep the price under $150 if possible.

2. Rock and Republic jeans have really long inseams (up to 37 inches, I believe) but they are generally in the $200+ price range.

Seven for All Mankind and Citizens of Humanity have nice jeans in the $150 range, but only certain styles have long inseams in these brands and the longest inseam I've seen in 34 inches.

I recommend going to a department store that carries a lot of brands and just trying on a ton. Good luck! :yes:

3. Rock & Republic have jeans with the flap pockets in bootcut with an inseam or 34" or longer, I would totally go with them.

4. Why would you upgrade in inexpensive jeans work well for you? You're lucky you don't need to spend so much: save your money.

5. I second Rock & Republic. I'd also try Hudson or True Religion for a great flap pocket jean.

6. I personally like Seven for All Manking and Rock and Republic Jeans.

7. Good point.:p

8. Don't get sucked into the whole premium denim craze... it's just expensive and not really worth it.

I bought all of my Diesel jeans (four different pairs in different cuts and washes) four years ago when they were at least 50-100 € less expensive than they are today.

Current models are really gorgeous and if I am honest even more so than my older jeans, but the prices are crazy and I am not willing to pay 150-200 € for a jean... that's just crazy.

So I try to keep my older jeans in the best shape possible, because I know if I had to throw one pair away, I wouldn't like to buy a new Diesel pair. Yet on the other hand I would never settle for a lesser brand.