What brand nail polish does Not contain formaldehyde?

I'm sorry to hear that you are allergic. Unfortunately I use OPI so I have nothing to suggest. What kind of reaction do you get to it? And is it only when you put the nail polish on the nail and/or if it accidentally touches your skin?

The skin around my cuticle swells-up, gets red and very very itchy within hours of applying a polish that contains formaldehyde. I've been to a dermatologist and had a patch test done and formaldehyde is one of the many ingredients I'm allergic to. :sad: Yes, it is only when I apply the polish to my nails.

The skin around my cuticle swells-up, gets red and very very itchy within hours of applying a polish that contains formaldehyde. I've been to a dermatologist and had a patch test done and formaldehyde is one of the many ingredients I'm allergic to. :sad: Yes, it is only when I apply the polish to my nails.

Awww! I'm sorry to hear that. It sounds terrible. I hope the Chanel nail polish works out for you! Good luck! :flowers:

Well according to the E.L.F website
e.l.f. proudly introduces the new and revolutionary nail polish drip bottle. This color-lock formula and chip resistant shield gives long lasting nail color with high shine. The aerodynamic bristle design glides color on flawlessly, while the quick dry formula gives perfect application every time. Key nutrients give nails that natural shine, infused with Vitamin E for stronger healthier nails. Our formula is FREE from: Toluene, Formaldehyde, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP).

If you want to take a look : http://eyeslipsface.com/products.asp?dept_id=1154

And they're only $1! What a steal.

^^ Wow, that is a steal! I didn't know E.L.F sold formaldehyde-free nail polish. That's great to hear! I like the dark red they have and the neutrals as well. Too bad they don't carry the navy or dark brown/chocolate colors.

honeylove,
Yeah, I love Zoya, but they just don't have some of the shades I'm looking for. I'm excited that there are other brands I can use!

Thank you ladies, for all the suggestions!