What brand is this LOGO from???

KingRay

Jul 28, 2007
I have a purse or evening bag that I found and the ONLY thing on it is a logo. I can tell that it is very old by the strap and the way its made but the logo would help me find something else about it. I have looked and cannot tell what it even is. I tried GM, CM but had no luck. Please help me. LOL..

Let me know if the photo doesnt show up. This is the 1st time I have added a photo to a posting. I tried the same photo 2 different ways.
Thanks

KingRay36
Purselogo.jpg

Is it Italian? If so, it might be by Marianelli. In the 70's an 80''s they had a line called Creazioni Marianelli and CM was their logo. Marianelli is still in business. They are based in Florence and they make liscensed bags for Bluemarine, a fashion company.

Cannot seem to find anything at all on that name for this logo either. Its really frustrating. The reason I want to know so bad is that this has a 14k gold chain strap on it and the closure is the ball and leather slit closure. Those are what the military used on their gun holsters back in the 40's. I dont think it is that old at all but do know it has to be vintage for sure. Anyway, I will keep trying. Thanks for the help.

Laurie

I have searched and searched for this going on nearly 2 weeks now. NOTHING>

I have posted on so many sites and it turns up nothing. IT has to be something good.

I have already confirmed that the chain is real gold so it cant be a cheapie. atleast I hope not.

Anyway, In case there is someone out there that hasnt taken a look. please take a peak and see if you recognize it at all. Even if you could give me some name Ideas that start with what the logo looks like. anything.

I have emailed several people on ebay about purses they have and nothing has turned up thusfar.

Thanks

Laurie