What brand is this Jessica Simpson Bag?

pippop

O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
I'm not sure, you might want to post it in the Handbags and Purses section...someone there can usually figure this kind of stuff out! :smile:

janepdx

Jun 6, 2007
Thanks! I checked out the web site and the bag had a slightly different name and was different....is there another site with the bag that you mentioned?

vimadez73

Addicted to handbags
Mar 21, 2007
Capital City, CA
I was totally loving that bag too. I'm glad you posted this ??? because I want to know also.
And, you can tell she may be in some kinda funk because she has been photo'd with this bag for a few days now, un-common for the Bag Highness... check out x17 online for more pics....BTW, I think she looks so much better without all the makeup. She is beautiful naturally.

jenlynn

Oct 23, 2006
I love my Blur handbags. I have totally abandoned my other bags for my two Blur bags....esp my Borsa Box!:tup:

cgsprings

O.G.
Mar 2, 2007
I love my Blur handbags. I have totally abandoned my other bags for my two Blur bags....esp my Borsa Box!:tup:
Pictures of your Blur would be great esp. holding it for scale. I think I remember you saying you were afraid to load it up because it would be too heavy for the straps...is this the case or were you worrying needlessly?:confused1: