What Brand Did You First Start With?

gettinpurseonal

Can I bathe in them?
O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
My first handbags when I was in my pre-teens were Liz Claiborne. I stayed a Liz fan for years, then moved on to The Sac, Preston & York, and Perlina. I just got my first Coach about a year and a half ago and since then I have bought 17!!! I get most of them at the BX where they are marked at least 20% off plus no tax, at the outlet, or as gifts, and got 1 on Ebay, so I have gotten really good deals on them. I think after this PCE I am done for awhile (I bet you girls hear that a lot:angel:).

in high school and college i never really cared much about bags. i would carry mostly whatever was cute at limited or random boutiques.... a good friend worked at coach after college and always tried to get me to buy things with her discount...was never interested.

about a year later my DH bought me my first coach bag, then shortly after got a marc jacobs. coach is always been my true love, until my recent balenciaga obsession. you can just get so many more coachs for the price!!

Never really had a designer bag until a year ago when I finally decided that I had found something cute enough to spend $$ on and it was a Coach. One year later and I have 6 Coach bags, 2 Coach wallets and 1 Coach Wristlet. What can I say? I am addicted. I save and buy a bag (it has even become more important that my shoe addiction and I love shoes). I am soon to have another bag, just deciding which one.:yahoo:

I always had cheap (under $30) bags until I got my first Dooney in Vegas after I won a few hundred on slots and decided to spend my cash on something nice. I bought 5 Dooneys and about a year later got my first Coach on Ebay and I've been hooked ever since.

My first designer bag was Gucci with a Liz Claiborne wallet inside. Then I brought another Gucci, then a Fendi. Then I brought a Coach and it was all over. My first Coach was the small Navy drawstring bag. I brought it from the Coach store in NYC(don't remember which one) and my shopping bag was brown with black leather handles.