What boy do I need in my life???

LVOEbear

Jan 18, 2012
I tracked down a black old medium with rhuthenium hardware that is on hold for me. I think it's a perfect everyday day size.

I also love the small (?) navy boy with rhuthenium as well. It's the perfect size to carry just the essentials when I'm with my two little ones but I have a hard time justifying the price tag for something so little.

Would you go small or old medium and why???

Last edited:
Go for me, I am a boy :graucho:

In all seriousness though, I would say go for the Navy Blue Small Boy. You already find it to be your 'perfect' size and you already know that you are able to cope with the size of the bag. At the end of the day, it comes down to, will you use it? Best of luck!

I tracked down a black old medium with rhuthenium hardware that is on hold for me. I think it's a perfect everyday day size.

I also love the small (?) navy boy with rhuthenium as well. It's the perfect size to carry just the essentials when I'm with my two little ones but I have a hard time justifying the price tag for something so little.

Would you go small or old medium and why???

I would get old medium boy since I agree it's a perfect everyday size if you don't carry loads. Plus I think the price is more justified over a small boy which holds relatively little (I've had a small and returned).

I think it sounds like you still need a small cross body hands free bag so I'd consider something else that justifies the price more than a small boy eg. A classic mini? So you have two different styles that covers each need and the smaller is much less $$$?

Last edited:
Will you have the opportunity to try both on and see the color/ hardware in real life? If so, that may make your decision easier. Personally, I'd probably choose the Navy as it sounds beautiful and is something other than black. Also, with debit cards and cell phones, I carry much less than ever before and this size would work for me. I'm petite and small bags look much better on me. If you Love the bag and will use it, it does justify the price, for me anyway. Do you have other black bags? Do you have a larger options for times when you need to carry more? Do you have other Chanel bags? The decision is never easy, but follow your heart!

Last edited:
I had the jumbo in caviar that I very quickly sold because it was SO heavy to me. My only Chanel bag as of right now is the reissue. My LV delightful has currently taken the role of "'mommy bag"

Personally I would go for the medium in Black. I hear that Black is hard to come by in Boy bags (not that navy isn't) but for me Black is just so classic and versatile and the medium size is perfect, just enough room to fit things with out being too big.