What boutique items are coming to the new outlet floorset?

Hmmm.... I would think Parker? But, it's really hard to say... Maybe more Madison pieces, especially if new styles are coming out. I hope we find out really soon so I can go back to being an outlet stalker!

I'm confused... the new boutique items shouldn't be on the outlet floorset anytime soon.

I'm guessing Ali since we have seen some of the clutches filter in. Maybe Poppy, too?

I think the Ali collection is outlet bound--at least I'm hoping it is 'cause I have my eye on a couple of things!

Also, some of the Parker "spring" colors are probably headed to the outlet since they are bringing out new pieces at the boutique. Maybe the light pink, the remaining perforated leather shoulder bags and the fabric bags.

I think people thought you meant the boutique floorset. None of these will be at the outlets yet, as they are new.

I'm thinking the new (or semi-new) Ali collection as well, because I've heard of some getting that Ali clutch at the outlet. I also don't see that white studded Ali on the site any more.

You know, I've been thinking about opening a thread on "What bags are we missing at the outlet?" For instance, I have NEVER seen the parker drawstring tote yet. Has that ever come? I see a ton on Ebay now, so maybe those are next? And also, those Heritage Stripe satchels in LARGE. Tons of the small ones, but what happened to all the large ones that WEREN't in the green color? There was chocolate, pink and blue. Never saw a one. So maybe those are coming??

:nuts:

Wow - that is the first time they used my name "Nancy" - I wonder what The Nancy is? With my luck probably something I dont like!

Does anyone have pics of the Miranda or Nancy?