What Bottega Veneta are you carrying *today* ?

Btw, I love this convertible. And I mentioned earlier that I dont have any red BV yet.
I've been looking at the convertible lately, do you have any mod shots with it carried by the strap on the shoulder by any chance?
Here’s some shots for color, size and strap drop comparisons. I’m terrible with selfies.
AF0F74A0-00EF-4713-8918-129DCF2A15FE.jpeg22CBC979-8794-45A2-9143-769322DEDCF6.jpeg23B98424-5B0B-4324-8C00-78E6AD6125A7.jpeg
Photo 1 shows comparison between a true red on the right, BV Fire Opal orange in Cervo at the top, convertible tote in Vesuvio with a Hermès Capucine bracelet on top of the bag. As you can see the color is very close to Capucine not quite red not quite orange so if your looking for true red this may not be the color for you. No grey areas with Vesuvio love it or hate it.

Photos 2 & 3 side by side comparisons in tote mode. Bag is about the same size as the medium loop except it is a flat bag no extra room on the sides or bottom. Also the Cervo messenger making an appearance to show the difference in strap drops. A longer strap could easily be used with the convertible.

The one thing I’m not crazy about on the tote is the two way zipper, it opens from each end as opposed to the middle. The bag can be a bit awkward to set down when it’s in hand carry position as the bottom is not flat it can easily tip over, but I also love that the bag lays flat and is small enough to pack flat in a suitcase. I love that it converts to a stylish hand carry then back to a hobo in a minute.
I’m very fond of the bag it will get used. Hope this helps.

Here’s some shots for color, size and strap drop comparisons. I’m terrible with selfies.
View attachment 5143638View attachment 5143640View attachment 5143642
Photo 1 shows comparison between a true red on the right, BV Fire Opal orange in Cervo at the top, convertible tote in Vesuvio with a Hermès Capucine bracelet on top of the bag. As you can see the color is very close to Capucine not quite red not quite orange so if your looking for true red this may not be the color for you. No grey areas with Vesuvio love it or hate it.

Photos 2 & 3 side by side comparisons in tote mode. Bag is about the same size as the medium loop except it is a flat bag no extra room on the sides or bottom. Also the Cervo messenger making an appearance to show the difference in strap drops. A longer strap could easily be used with the convertible.

The one thing I’m not crazy about on the tote is the two way zipper, it opens from each end as opposed to the middle. The bag can be a bit awkward to set down when it’s in hand carry position as the bottom is not flat it can easily tip over, but I also love that the bag lays flat and is small enough to pack flat in a suitcase. I love that it converts to a stylish hand carry then back to a hobo in a minute.
I’m very fond of the bag it will get used. Hope this helps.
Very helpful, thank you!

Reactions: Nibb