What Bottega Veneta are you carrying *today* ?

View attachment 5400251View attachment 5400251
Nero Plisse - I’ve benefited from all the information available here, glad I could get this one secondhand. I sent it to Modern Leather and they conditioned the bag and sealed the edges so they wouldn’t fray (makes it nice and smooth like a New Veneta).
This is a beautiful Veneta :heart:
Modern can seal the raw edges of the older style Veneta? Ooohhhh i did not know this was possible! Thank u for letting us know:flowers:

This is a beautiful Veneta :heart:
Modern can seal the raw edges of the older style Veneta? Ooohhhh i did not know this was possible! Thank u for letting us know:flowers:
Yes, I was surprised when they mentioned that. It doesn’t give as puffy a texture as the New Veneta, since that is constructed that way with all smooth leather at the edges. But it does seem like it will stretch out how much wear the edges can take to have some sealant on them. I thought they did a great job!

Yes, I was surprised when they mentioned that. It doesn’t give as puffy a texture as the New Veneta, since that is constructed that way with all smooth leather at the edges. But it does seem like it will stretch out how much wear the edges can take to have some sealant on them. I thought they did a great job!
Oohhh i am very excited they can do this, and that you are pleased with how it turned out. I will definitely be sending a few bags in to them! Thank you again for sharing :flowers: