What Bottega Veneta are you carrying *today* ?

I think a reasonable number would be 12 to 24. I currently have around 60. I don't see myself getting to a reasonable number anytime soon.
I agree! 12-24 would be wonderful. 6o is a lot! If it makes you feel better, i have a lot more. But I am clearing out almost all of my non premier bags... this is the easiest way to trim excess. Keep my nicer bags. Its hard though. @diane278 has a wonderful minimalist thread that is inspiring....i need to go reread it, hopefully it will provide additional motivation :lol:

I agree! 12-24 would be wonderful. 6o is a lot! If it makes you feel better, i have a lot more. But I am clearing out almost all of my non premier bags... this is the easiest way to trim excess. Keep my nicer bags. Its hard though. @diane278 has a wonderful minimalist thread that is inspiring....i need to go reread it, hopefully it will provide additional motivation :lol:
I split mine into three categories - regular bags, small bags, and vintage bags. The regular bags are about half the collection. The vintage category has been growing. I used to have a lot of vintage, then got it down to ten, now it is creeping back up.

I've read that minimalist thread but haven't applied anything I've learned!

I split mine into three categories - regular bags, small bags, and vintage bags. The regular bags are about half the collection. The vintage category has been growing. I used to have a lot of vintage, then got it down to ten, now it is creeping back up.

I've read that minimalist thread but haven't applied anything I've learned!
do you actually use the vintage ones?
or, you collect them for the sake of having and simply enjoy looking at them in the closet?

Reactions: jbags07 and RT1
do you actually use the vintage ones?
or, you collect them for the sake of having and simply enjoy looking at them in the closet?
I use most of the vintage bags. They are nearly all Coach and built to last. There are a few that are kind of weird designs that I don't use or only use rarely. Last year 4 of them didn't get used at all. Some I consider irreplaceable since they are rare so I don't like to use them very much. Even if I don't use them I love looking at them. I have 3 vintage SLGs I don't use at all as they are in new condition.

I use most of the vintage bags. They are nearly all Coach and built to last. There are a few that are kind of weird designs that I don't use or only use rarely. Last year 4 of them didn't get used at all. Some I consider irreplaceable since they are rare so I don't like to use them very much. Even if I don't use them I love looking at them. I have 3 vintage SLGs I don't use at all as they are in new condition.
sounds dreamy :loveeyes:
i'd LOVE to see them!