What Bottega Veneta are you carrying *today* ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Beautiful bag with just as beautiful scarf!

monkeyjuju and ksuromax like this.
  2. Monalisa medium campana, it has been a while since I last carried it. IMG_20190206_143703.jpg

monkeyjuju, anniebhu, sngsk and 6 others like this.
  3. right back at you, my dear!!
    perfect Spring look! :tup:

frenziedhandbag likes this.
  4. But it’s so pretty!

5. The campana is one of my favourite bv styles. And in mona lisa it is even more gorgeous! Love the outfit!

anniebhu and frenziedhandbag like this.
  6. Thank you my dear O!

Yes! When I used it ytd, I am reminded of all the reasons why I purchased it. It is so soft and squishy now. A delight to use.

Thank you! It was the second style I purchased after trying out the medium Veneta. A special bag to me as it was the first BV bag I purchased from the boutique in Singapore.

ksuromax likes this.

7. +1

8. Back to office today after the lunar new year break. D2D90789-CD80-42D1-ACBE-3CDCF535B700.jpeg With off-white medium loop. First outing with this and I must say the size belies its actual capacity. It can hold quite a bit. I think it is a more formal version of the medium Veneta though I still love all my medium Venetas

9. I love the hardware!

frenziedhandbag and Bagcoolie like this.
  10. Stunning!

11. Love this color. So classic looking.

12. such a lovely shot, gives a different perspective of the bag, i really like it!! :tup:

13. the very first one, Elephant hobo

Attached Files:

14. I really like your scarves

frenziedhandbag and ksuromax like this.
  15. thank you! :flowers: